Descripción de empleo
Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens is looking for a talented Director of Marketing!
The Director of Marketing forms part of the Hotel Leadership team who collectively make key strategic and operational decisions for the Hotel or Resort. The Director oversees all commercial activities with the support of teams including marketing, sales, catering, revenue management and public relations.
This leadership role focuses on all Marketing, Sales, and product development activities to ensure strategies yield maximum revenue and profit throughout the hotel.
The DOM requires a deep knowledge of Marketing principles and experience in Sales. The DOM needs to be strategic, creative, and proactive with a high focus on overall value creation. The individual requires,a a creative flair for commercial opportunities or partnerships, have good communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrate effective leadership. and possess a strong revenue and budget management skills.
- Build, lead, coach, train and develop a strong team with the support of the Director of Sales
- Balancing the specific needs of Sales and Marketing staff by building a positive and creative work environment.
- Build trust and confidence with stakeholders:; Ownership, Home Office, PC and hotel team
- With the General Manager, provide direction on pricing, revenue management, MarCom, Rooms and Catering sales strategy and tactics
- Develop a dynamic and open communication process between all parties to ensure that all activities and focus on yielding maximum revenue and profit
- Actively engage with General Manager and Planning Committee to drive hotel revenue -generating initiatives. Engage in all forecast meetings and ensure effective communication with all sales support system.
Include GM, DOF,DORM and Reservations Manager in daily Revenue meetings with Revenue Director.
Maximize Revenue & Profit | Revenue Management
- Understand the different needs of market segments and implement strategies/programs as appropriate to maximize revenue generation and profitability.
- Act as the Chief Revenue and Distribution Strategy Officer
- Implement robust Revenue management logistics
- Promote Revenue management accountability
- Develop and implement the Annual Marketing Plan and lead the budget process for all Sales and Marketing functions
- Identify the opportunities of direct sales, advertising, and public relations programs necessary to exceed targets.
- Develop marketing programs consistent with Four Seasons image and positioning, ensuring compliance with brand policies and guidelines.
- In conjunction with Director of Sales, identify sources of business available to the hotel and establish priority marketing.
- Review and monitor competitive hotels to ensure product and service offerings position property for competitive advantage.
- Keep abreast of market trends and anticipate in order to respond as needed.
- Initiate and supervise the installation of all sales and marketing office procedures and ensure hotel complies with all Four Seasons Sales and Marketing Minimum Operating Standards.
- Manage hotel presence and content across all communication channels, both brand and third party platforms. In conjunction with Hotel Marketing / MarCom.
- Manage SEO, PPC, direct marketing and other advertising budgets and opportunities.
- Develop the Public Relations Strategy and oversee updates and execution in conjunction with PRD; agency or corporate PR support.
- Craft Social Media strategy and distribution outlets with PR Director.
- Develop the advertising and business promotion budget in conjunction with the Annual Marketing Plan and Minimum Operating Standards.
- Provide "Two up" sales assistance for all key accounts, where relevant and participate in deployment decisions and yield decisions as appropriate.
- Ensure fluid communication with WSOs regarding market changes, business needs and priorities.
- Develop and approve sales travel budgets.
- Establish goals and monitor performance to meet property revenue objectives.
- Review the performance of each sales person and approve quarterly and annual incentive results.
- Develop and maintain a succession plan for management positions in Sales, Catering, Public Relations and Revenue Management.
- Bachelor degree; preferred Marketing or Hospitality emphasis important.
- Significant, relevant experience required
- Three to five years previous employment in a related position
- Outstanding resource and budget management skills
- Strong overall business perspective
- Combination of strategic thinking and strong tactical execution.
- Effective leader of a team
Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for since 1998.
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 114 properties in 47 countries. Opening in March 2019, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travelers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world.
If you want to be part of this unique opportunity on the Greek Riviera, just 25 minutes from Athens, don't wait, apply now!
Otros empleos sugeridos