Descripción de empleo
Resort PR & Marketing presence and content development
- Oversee and optimize online and offline presence of Resort, including the development of integrated PR, Social Media and Marketing Communications activities that generate differentiating stories and fuel brand equity.
- In collaboration with Global and Area Marketing teams, develop DNA-infused ownable destination content that taps into search intent and showcases the Resort’s distinct offerings and experiences.
- Serve as a tastemaker for the Resort’s client facing food & beverage and activity programming and offerings.
- Serve as a sophisticated and vocal member of leadership on decisions surrounding concepting and selections of offerings
- Oversees the hotel’s digital content strategy and manages all property social media channels, creating relevant and engaging content and increasing follower engagement. Ensures the Resort’s web and App presence is aligned with the Resort’s positioning and business objectives and where possible links to other FS content channels.
- Responsible for editorial direction and presence of Resort across PR, Social Media and Marketing Communications, ensuring content is rooted in the property positioning, and is in keeping with brand aesthetics and tone of voice.
- Engage in media relations by actively managing professional relationships media and influencers. Includes hosting media visits, pitching targeted story ideas, organizing fam trips and photoshoots, entertaining key media and influencer contacts and responding in a timely way to media enquiries.
- Play a key role in the Resorts’ reputation management by keeping track of public attitudes, flagging possible consequences of decisions, developing key messages, managing issues, and crisis communications, working in collaboration with Corporate teams as needed.
- Proven ability to manage relationships with 3rd party agency partners, guide them in business strategy and tactics, manage activities, and keep them informed of relevant news and updates to drive commercial performance.
- Responsible for curation of UGC and influencer/content creator assets that are brand-elevating and reflective of the Four Seasons aesthetic, leveraging approved brand tools and templates including contract negotiation.
- Use a strategic approach in overseeing the Resort’s community relations, CSR initiatives, internal communications and other activities specific to the Resort and its VIP guests.
- Ensure content opportunities are fully leveraged across all owned and earned platforms, including FS.com, FS App, In-language sites, and B2B platforms (preferred partner website, B2B communication tools and newsletters, etc.
Strategic Planning and Implementation
- In collaboration with the Director of Marketing, own the definition and delivery of the annual PR, Social Media and Marketing Communications strategy and tactical plans for the resort. Includes the development of insight-led strategies and tactical roadmap, multi-channel campaigns, acquisition and conversion-focused digital and direct marketing activities, media and influencer relations, storytelling, and content creation.
- Participate in the crafting of the Resorts’ annual business plans, including setting actions and budgets for PR and Social Media and Marketing Communications programs and tactics.
- In collaboration with the Director of Marketing, define the property positioning framework, ensuring it is outward-looking, built on insights and reflective of brand DNA.
- Create annual planning calendars covering all aspects of Resort PR, Social Media and Digital Marketing initiatives and campaigns ensuring activities are relevant and timed to support Resorts’ commercial goals.
- Ensure global brand initiatives and campaigns are fully leveraged to showcase Resort’s relevant offerings in the local market.
- Identify and explore in-market partnership opportunities to unlock access to additional PR, Social Media, Marketing and commercial opportunities.
- Manage budget and expenses associated with PR, Social Media, Marketing Communications plans.
Consumer Insight and Performance Management
- Leverage market intelligence, consumer insights and provide strategic recommendations to enable data-led decision-making.
- Establish a robust success measurement framework ensuring activities are monitored and optimized against the pre-established KPIs.
- Monitor Resort and competitor media coverage, social media, as well as online reviews for more in-depth market insight.
Demand Generation and Acquisition
- Ensure Resort is successfully leveraging the full range of global Marketing and Digital Programs including SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic.
- Define an annual digital marketing and direct marketing strategy and plans by working closely with the Director of Marketing and Director of Revenue in identifying key opportunities and gaps in business.
- Works closely with the F&B and Spa teams to develop promotional and marketing activities and calendars to stimulate and capture revenue opportunities.
- Concept development, concept enhancements and innovations for restaurants and bars.
Leadership & Cross Functional Collaboration
- Partner with key internal business stakeholders and develop productive strong two-way relationships with Operations, Sales, Marketing Communications and Revenue Management.
- Establish and develop relationships with Four Seasons Area and Corporate Marketing teams.
- Inform relevant Corporate and Area teams of planned events and developments that could be of national or international PR value.
- Proactively identify ways to improve services and process efficiencies alongside relevant department teams.
- Demonstrate a proactive nature of constant improvement in a fast-paced environment.
- Establish and ensure adherence to budgets, goals, development plans and performance requirements.
Key Behavioral Competencies
- Demonstrate leadership traits that are inspiring to others especially in forging alliances and maintaining cooperative working relationships with peers, agencies, leadership team, ownership groups.
- A strategic thinker with ability to assess challenges and identify best possible solutions, resources and procedures to implement priorities.
- Ability to see linkages between various levels of Resort teams so as to provide guidance, increase alignment, and improve efficiencies
- Ability to work independently, solve problems, take initiative and demonstrate solid judgement.
- Able to bring together, coordinate and lead projects within the collection and Resort teams, with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong budget management, business acumen and negotiating.
- An excellent communicator with ability to influence and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
Key functional Competencies
- A keen eye for detail and a strong appreciation of creative aesthetics through a luxury lens.
- Experience in formulating integrated Public Relations, Social Media and Marketing Communications strategies and tactical plans.
- Excellent English communications skills (verbal and written), a strong sense of quality and a creative mindset. Spanish is an asset.
- Experience in reputation management and crisis communications.
- Experience in digital marketing and managing social media strategy and channels.
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Proven success in interpreting data and translating findings into an action plan that supports business goals.
- Proficiency with Social Media management tools (Sprout Social or similar), user-generated content platforms (Olapic or similar) and online reputation management tools (Revinate or similar) an asset.
- Experience in consumer marketing.
- Deep understanding of Affluent consumers including their preferences and buying cycle. Previous experience in Travel Industry and/or Safari is a plus.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Otros empleos sugeridos
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Grand Cosmopolitan Hotel Dubai
hosco Talent Search on behalf of a luxury...