We invite you to start a career at the new Four Seasons Private Residences at 706 Mission Street. New to the Four Seasons portfolio and new to the City of San Francisco, this stand alone residence contains 146 private residences that have wowed many with their spacious living and distinctive elegance. This unique building offers unique and customizable offerings for only our Residents. We are searching for individuals with the right skills, the right attitude, and a passion for providing the very best in service. We offer excellent benefits including:
About the Position
- Medical, dental, & vision
- 401K Retirement plan with matching
- New Parental Leave
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick pay
- Complimentary accommodations at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts worldwide
The Door Attendant creates a strong sense of arrival for Residents and their guests. Arranges for cars to be parked or retrieved through the assistance of the valet and arranges transportation for Residents and/or guests from 3rd Street. The Door Attendant ensures the upkeep of the front entrance to ensure a clean, crisp, and organized entrance at all times. As needed, the Door Attendant will assist with deliveries to the Residences and/or Common Areas. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Respond to Resident support needs with the highest level of timeliness, hospitality and professionalism. Responds to all resident requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and residence best practices.
- Ensure timely and quality-driven completion of service request.
- Greets owners and guests who arrive by private car, taxi, or limo by opening their car door and welcoming them. Assists them exiting from cars. Issues appropriate valet parking ticket to guests. Gives verbal greeting to guests arriving on foot.
- Unloads items from car, tags it and issues claim tickets when appropriate. Assists to deliver items to the unit.
- Assures the smooth flow of traffic on the drive by directing cars and directs valet parkers to park cars. Ensures the drive is a one-way only, does not permit unauthorized vehicles to pull into the entrance drive way.
- Provides directions, recommendations, and information about the city and its attractions. Hails taxis as needed.
- Resolves owner complaints, assists in all inquiries in connection with services, hours of operations, key personnel, in-house events, etc.
- Responsible to provide a high level of cleanliness on the driveway and 3rd Street entrance.
- Assists Resident Service Attendants and Concierge with responsibilities and duties in their absence or due to heavy volume periods.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Exemplary representation of the Four Seasons brand through consistently building trust and conducting best practices in all dealings with residents, colleagues and third-party professionals.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer satisfaction/people skills
- Ability to multi-task in demanding environment
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Fluent in English, reading and writing
- High-School education or equivalent experience
- Ability to utilize computer equipment and use email; experience with Outlook, HotSOS, Keytrack, etc. is preferred.
- Must be flexible with schedule; able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, overtime, and evenings.
- Apply an ethical and moral approach to influence the outcome of situations.
- Serve as a role model for others by demonstrating appropriate business conduct and ethical principles.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Visa Requirements: Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the APPLY button, attach your resume and cover letter in Word and/or PDF format.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact the People and Culture Department at 415-633-3465.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, persons of all sexual orientations, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website: EEOC is The Law .
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf