Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/ The Opportunity:
We are currently looking for an On-Call Esthetician to service our guests in our state of the art spa!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Completing facial treatments
- Offering skin care tips
- Explaining retail products and treatments
Ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Ideal candidates will be AZ Certified and have at least 500 hours massage training at a recognized school
- One year experience required in an upscale operation
- Must be CPR certified, knowledge of Book4Time or other computerized spa scheduling system is preferred
- Ability to work weekends highly desired
- Previous hotel/resort experience required or similar previous position
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf