Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here;
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is currently looking for a full time Female Spa Attendant.
1. Maintain cleanliness, set-ups and spa standards in the spa waiting area, locker rooms, pool, work out areas.
2. Respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and comfort
3. Comply with all Four Seasons’ policies and procedures
1. Set-up and maintain spa including refreshments, locker rooms, work out areas and pre-treatment area (35%)
2. Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with spa services. (35%)
3. Assist guest to their appointments as they relate to the Spa services (10%)
4. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (10%)
5. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. (10%)
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Education: High school education or equivalent experience
- Experience: 6 months in hospitality industry work and or fitness, health club related work
- No. of employees supervised: Zero
- Travel required: None
Hours required: Eight hour shift; scheduled days and times may
vary based on need.
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
We look forward to receiving your application!
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview. ******
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf