1. The ability to provide a superior level of massage and body treatments.
2. The ability to handle guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve customer complaints, and assist guests in all inquiries in connection with the spa and fitness center.
3. The ability to upsell and create added value to our guests by staying current with both service and product offerings and to promote treatments and products by thorough knowledge of their health benefits.
4. The ability to achieve monthly retail sales goals.
5. The ability to comply with Four Seasons Core Standards and Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
6. The ability to keep all departmental areas neat and clean including treatment rooms and prep areas.
7. The ability to operate, utilize and clean all equipment in the spa treatment rooms according to the hotel and/or state board requirements including but not limited to:
- Massage Table
- Towel Warmer
- Hot Stone Equipment
- Audio Equipment
8. The ability to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and use of all professional (back bar) and retail products..
9. The ability to operate the spa software system (Book4Time) in the areas of spa reservations, guest check-in, guest check-out.
10. The ability to retrieve, prepare and monitor all massage and body treatment linen.
11. The ability to prepare treatment rooms with the necessary supplies.
12. The ability to generate Birchstreet requisitions for departmental supplies & fruit.
13. The ability to assist in preparing and stocking all supplies needed within the department. (robes, towels, sheets, etc.)
14. The ability to monitor and maintain inventory levels and submit monthly orders to ensure minimum par levels.
15. The ability to perform five consecutive treatments when necessary.
16. The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf