Descripción de empleo
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Employer of Choice:
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. At Four Seasons, our company values are much more than a program or a policy; they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule, and as such Four Seasons strives to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the communities where we operate and on the people we employ and serve around the world.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail:
At the foot of Vail Mountain, you'll find Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, a contemporary landmark luxury hotel graced with European flair. Outside, peaked roofs draw their inspiration from the Gore mountain range, while inside, a light-filled ambience beckons. Nearby, alpine trails await.
Located in the heart of Vail Village, the Resort offers 121 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites; an award winning full-service spa; a renowned mountain steakhouse, Flame; and a lively food and cocktail hotspot, The Remedy.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail has received the industry’s most sought-after accolades, including Forbes Four-Star rating for the Resort.
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to provide exceptional service. Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential. Passionate Four Seasons professionals ensure that every experience is unlike another, and every guest is the most important person in the room.
Mountain Activities Attendant / Ski Concierge - Full-time / Seasonal:
The Ski Concierge is responsible for helping to oversee the off-site mountain activities location. Help guests with their equipment, maintain site cleanliness, set up breakfast, monitor guest lockers, keep maps and other information stocked and available. Candidate must be extremely guest focused and have excellent presentation skills, communication skills (both verbal and written), and guest service skills; previous experience in a luxury environment preferred; bi-lingual skills strongly preferred. This position does require an applicant with a flexible schedule, and able to work weekends and holidays.
Previous guest service experience preferred. Knowledge of Vail Mountain and experience skiing or snowboarding preferred. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. Applicant must be willing to work outside in inclement weather conditions.
A successful candidate will have a flexible schedule, ability to work morning or afternoon, weekends, and holidays. Must be fluent in English and possess legal work authorization in the United States.
- Collects equipment upon return, and maintains proper records of guest equipment and storage needs. (30%)
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. (20%)
- Greets all guests passing through ski concierge/mountain activities areas and offers them assistance. (10%).
- Cross Training with Concierge, Front Desk, Operator, and Guest Services and ability to seamlessly assist in these departments as needed to the benefit of the operation. (5%)
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (5%)
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. (10%) Works closely with Guest Services and Mountain Activities staff to ensure smooth handling of guests’ equipment and special requests. (5%)
- Ability to direct and guide guests with expert knowledge of the mountain activities and facilities available, and establish close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to extend best available service for guests. (10%)
- Reports all guest injuries and actions taken to Mountain Activities Manager (or Manager on Duty) and the Security Department immediately. (5%)
What to Expect:
- Wage is: $15.50 / Hour
- Winter Season Lifestyle Benefit, which can be used towards one of the following: Merchant Ski Pass, ECO Transit Bus Pass, Parking Pass, or Fitness Membership
- Free shift meal prepared by the culinary team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Be yourself and become a member of a work family that cares about you and invests in your development.
- Master your craft here and abroad! Seasonal “Task Force” opportunities are available.
- Employee engagement at all levels; Where your thoughts and ideas are not only heard but actioned.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, visit us:
- We Are Four Seasons Video
We look forward to receiving your application! Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf