Descripción de empleo
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, is the leading luxury resort in Central Florida. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver and that all begins with the dedication of our employees who embrace the meaning behind the Golden Rule. Guests are pampered with a customized approach, ensuring that each experience is unique and unforgettable. Our goal is to attract only the most positive and passionate talent, those who are able to provide intuitive service, with a warm and friendly smile. We encourage our team to strive for personal and professional greatness and are always empowered to do what is right.
Join the only AAA Five Diamond property in Central Florida!
On- Call Recreation Food Runner
Who We Look For:
We are looking for an individual who can provide support for Explorer Island, our recreational area. Explorer Island features a Family Pool , Splash Zone , Lazy River , and The Drop . Dry out over a game of beach volleyball, shoot hoops, or get your gaming fix at The Hideout . Our complimentary Kids for All Seasons program is also located on the island.
- Assist food servers in providing an expertly served dining experience
- Clearing and resetting tables according to standards
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of expo line
- Deliver food to the correct tables and seat numbers while giving an accurate and appealing food description
- Strong food knowledge
- Prior experience working outside in a resort setting
- Comfortable outside during times of high temperatures
- Able to stand and walk for longer than two-four hours
A successful candidate will have a flexible schedule, ability to work weekends and holidays. Must be fluent in English and possess legal work authorization in the United States.
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Employer of Choice
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts is FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” a recognition earned since the survey’s inception in 1998.
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
You Tube: http://bit.ly/WeAreFS
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
What to know what is going on with Four Seasons Orlando? Visit our sites at
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?