JOIN FOUR SEASONS RESORT HUALĀLAI
Nestled along the legendary Kona-Kohala Coast of Hawai`i Island, Hualālai is a Hawaiian destination practicing traditions that have been passed down from generations before us. Here, the beauty of its natural resources are showcased, tropical and indigenous plants embrace the walkways. The spirit of hospitality is all around you as our people share the true essence of aloha.
All of the richness of the Hualālai experience comes from the gracious people who work here.
They are our treasured “Ambassadors of Aloha” – the embodiment of Hawaiian hospitality- and our greatest Asset. IN ROOM DINING COORDINATOR
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a In Room Dining Coordinator
who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our In Room Dining Coordinators
have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required. WHAT YOU’LL DO
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
WHAT TO BRING
- Answer telephone using courteous, efficient telephone etiquette while obtaining all information necessary to process the guest’s order according to Four Seasons Standards, describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods.
- Communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; coordinate delivery of items to the guestroom by Room Service Servers in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality; properly and accurately close guest checks; record guest charges and gratuities.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Coordinate amenity deliver by ensuring that all requests are received, filed, ordered from kitchen and delivered in a prompt and accurate fashion.
- And More!
- Required by the Hawaii State Department of Health to obtain a Tuberculous (TB) clearance card when working in food and beverage
- Ability to communicate professional and accurately via telephone and in person
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Ability to accurately read and work with computer systems.
JOIN OUR ‘OHANA & ENJOY OUR AMAZING BENEFITS:
- Strong Customer Service skills
- An on-site Physical Therapist
- 24-hour access to Indoor and Outdoor Gym
- Holiday, Vacation & Sick pay
- Robust Benefit Plan
- Company Match 401K Plan
- Laundered Employee Uniform
- Free employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary ‘Ohana
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort Hualālai, visit us:
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf