Join Our Team
Join our dynamic, diverse team at Four Seasons Resort & Residences Whistler as the Full Time, Sales Coordinator.
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for food and wine. Four Seasons Resort Whistler is the only Forbes Five Star Resort in all of Canada.
As a Sales & Marketing Coordinator at the Four Seasons Resort Whistler, you would be responsible for following up on sales leads and inquiring, coordinating the planning of amenity arrangements, confirming reservations and upgrades.
Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. We are looking for someone with excitement and dedication in serving our guests. Satisfying our guests depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other’s contribution and importance.
Be ready for a warm Canadian experience! At Four Seasons Resort Whistler, we fill guest’s days with exhilarating adventures on Whistler and Blackcomb mountains and Employee days with happiness and thrilling working experience. We aim not only to be the best Resort to stay in Canada but also the greatest place to work! We offer 273 newly refurbished elegant guest rooms and suites; a luxury Spa and a top rated restaurants.
Four Seasons Resort Whistler is located at the foot of Blackcomb and Whistler. The resort is a five-minute walk to the ski lifts and a 10-minute stroll to the village center, making it the perfect location for a rustic adventure any time of year.
Our guest rooms are spacious, beautifully re-styled in December, 2019, the refurbished rooms and suites pay close attention to the unique placement of Whistler – a secluded retreat, just an hour and a half away from the international destination of
In December 2020, we completed a property-wide enhancement with the launch of Braidwood Tavern, a craft kitchen and social house conceived in collaboration with celebrated chef and restauranteur Richard Sandoval, along with a re-imagined SIDECUT Steakhouse, both designed by Box Interior Design. Preferred Qualifications and Skills
Applicants must hold a valid work authorization
- Previous secretarial, hotel and/or related experience required
- Knowledge of Sales and/or Catering functions preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows and Office Applications, Delphi, Opera Database Systems is preferred
- Fluent English (written, spoken and reading)
- Strong commitment to service
In this role, you will:
Hourly Wage: $$24.00-$26.00
- answer telephones and take messages for the sales department adhering to Four Seasons standards
- be proficient in typing skills so any correspondence (proposals, contracts, form letters, internal forms, etc.) on a typewriter or computer can be performed as needed
- create, maintain and update Excel Spreadsheets including formulas, filtering and sorting of information
- proofread all correspondence prior to being given to manager for signature
- process all mass and special mailings
- maintain all sales files in accordance with established procedures and standards
- advise managers when work assigned cannot be returned within a 2 hours or 24 hour period as established by Sales & Marketing Core Standards
- maintain a friendly, caring and helpful attitude with clients, as well as all Hotel personnel
- assist the customer in the absence of, Director of Marketing
- open and handle the Manager's mail when requested
- maintain the office in a neat and orderly manner in accordance with established guidelines and standards
- assist in the preparation of reports as required by the Director of Marketing
- keep informed as to both the daily hotel activities and any specific hotel promotions, and be aware of and ready to assist in any special projects assigned to the Sales & Marketing Department
- purchase supplies and collateral through proper purchasing and signature procedures
- participate in scheduled meetings as requested
- keep the director promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance coming to his/her attention so prompt corrective action can be taken
- respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation
- perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff
- trace reservations and amenities
- run all required reports from the computer
- type, input and complete other project work
- greet sales and/or sales clients and give them tours if necessary
- handle contracts and inquiries, both for tentative and definite groups
- take individual reservations
- produce meeting packets
- order reservation cards
- complete and process properly purchase orders
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us at:
We look forward to receiving your application!