Descripción de empleo
Sales Executive - Tamarindo
At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The upcoming Four Seasons Resort Tamarindo in Jalisco, Mexico rests on 3,000 acres of a protected natural reserve on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. Most of its 157 rooms will boast exceptional panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, enveloped by the surrounding jungle and lush golf course.
Four Seasons Resort Tamarindo is heartily committed to showcasing the very best of Mexican Art, Culture and Nature. The local community and their warmth are a key component of our guest experience and our Sales Executive will imbue a passion for this destination and the Culture.
This position reports to the Director of Sales and requires legal working authorization in Mexico.
The Sales Executive will demonstrate the following key characteristics:
- Basic knowledge of hotel operations
- Previous hotel experience preferred
- Strong communications (telephone and in person)
- College education preferred
- Fluent and professional communication both written and verbal (Spanish and English)
- Works well under pressure, multitasking, and team player
- Extreme attention to detail in all areas, organizational skills, and thinks strategically
- Ability to touch type 50+ WPM and comprehensive computer skills
Master Your Craft:
Four Seasons Resort Tamarindo is looking for a Sales & Marketing Executive who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience for our guests. This person will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales, Catering Managers and Director(s) while being familiar with all aspects of the sales process. Given the remote in-market nature of our sales force, the sales executive will be responsible for being the main on-property liaison for handling site inspections and orchestrate behind the scenes to increase the resorts visibility and conversion rates.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Correspond via email and telephone with Travel Advisors regarding individual reservations and requests.
- Communicate internally with Reservations Team, Front Office Team, and other departments for guest preferences and stay requests.
- Prepare accurate written correspondence including letters, contracts, reports, and e-mails using MS Word, Golden Sales & Catering and Outlook.
- Maintain Golden Sales & Catering accounts, including traces, creating and updating bookings, and systems maintenance.
- Complete all weekly/monthly reports (including, but not limited to; Forecast, Sales Reports, function room occupancy and availability reports, Accounts lists, etc) on a timely basis.
- Maintain Golden Sales & Catering System, which includes contract updates, menu input, average check update, BEO training/maintenance, as well as other updates as instructed by Golden S&C Regional.
- Verify all month end reports and complete the month end tracking spreadsheets, works hand in hand with Delphi Key-Op colleague.
- Run Golden Sales & Catering reports associated with Catering and Group needs and/or mailings.
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and Planning Committee.
- Receive and respond to incoming telephone calls in accordance with Four Seasons Standards.
- Fielding incoming inquiries and distributing to proper recipient.
- Providing Sales and Catering Administrative Assistant support as necessary, including but not limited to contract turnovers, merging contracts, menu printing, site inspection forms and execution.
- Managing projects related to sales initiatives such as holiday gifts and hotel partnerships.
- Correspond via email and telephone with clients regarding inquiries, reservations and hotel requests.
- Operate a variety of electronic and manual office resources, including but not limited to laser printers, multi-function copy machines, fax machines, a bindery machine.
- Periodically assist with front of house operations including greeting and directing guests.
- Finalizing the requirements and assisting with resume preparation of confirmed bookings when needed.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management.
Connect with us…Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and focuses on excellent results. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
Otros empleos sugeridos
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.