Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel
The Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel is looking for a Spa Coordinator who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do.Join Our Team
Located at the intersection of Wilshire and Rodeo, an international cast of personalities comes together amid urban buzz, Hollywood glamour and a sophisticated California vibe. Experience CUT, Wolfgang Puck's, and become part of a iconic hotel of the Four Seasons Portfolio.
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion for providing above and beyond guest experiences.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
Oversee the front desk and ensure that appointments are checked in and attended to in a timely manner
- Schedule appointments guests in person, VIA phone or Four Seasons chat
- Blocking spa therapist’s schedules when needed
- Recommend and sell retail
What to Expect: You Will…
- At least 1 year of previous reservation experience, preferably in a luxury or spa environment
- A sincere willingness to provide service to guests, and peers.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to function well under pressure, set priorities and adjust to changing conditions.
- High work ethic, with a sense of responsibility for the role filled within our team.
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Be recognized for excellence
Base Salary: $24.39
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf