Located in the heart of the Back Bay, Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston’s glass skyscraper soars above the city as the third tallest building in Boston. The Hotel’s 215 spacious guest rooms and suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows with views across the city. Other amenities include The Wellness Floor, a five-star urban spa destination; chic restaurants including brunch hotspot One+One; Trifecta, the stunning restaurant and cocktail lounge featuring Boston’s best cocktails and delicious New England fare; and more than 10,000 square feet of dedicated meeting and event space. One Dalton is also home to 160 beautifully designed private residences that boasts unobstructed views of the city, Charles River, Boston Harbor and out to the Berkshire Mountains and shores of Cape Cod.
Looking for an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team and work in one of Boston's most luxurious hotels? Look no further than the Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street Boston!
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about hospitality and possess a keen attention to detail to join our Stewarding team as a Full Time Steward!
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Clean and sanitize china, glass, and silver using the dishwashing machine, load and unload dishware and flatware from dishwashing machine and store properly.
- Clean and sanitize all ovens, steam kettles, mixers and other kitchen equipment as well as all kitchen drains, sinks, floors, and walls; clean, dust, seep, mop, polish, scrub, wash, strip and buff kitchen and pastry shop production areas and hallways.
- Clean and sanitize all pots, pans, and kitchen utensils using the correct cleaning and rinsing solutions.
- Safely utilize and store all cleaning compounds, chemicals, and materials including soaking solution utilizing the correct protective clothing.
- Ability to work, weekend, nights and holidays.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Experience: Previous experience in Stewarding. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
- Ability to operate, maintain and properly clean dishwashing machine, sinks, floor cleaning equipment, and silver burnisher.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
At the Four Seasons, we pride ourselves on offering a supportive and inclusive work environment, where our employees are valued and appreciated for their hard work and dedication. As a member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest in the hospitality industry, providing our guests with exceptional service and creating unforgettable experiences.
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career in hospitality and are passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests, we'd love to hear from you.
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Retirement
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- In-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
We look forward to receiving your application!
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview. ******
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf