Private Bar Attendant
Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown
The Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown is looking for a Substitute Private Bar Attendant who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Private Bar Attendants have the opportunity to shape the guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned hotels. This position reports to the Food and Beverage Manager. Work authorization for the location is required.Join Our Team
Opening mid-2016, in Tribeca, a block away from the World Trade Center; the new Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown rises to redefine the world's most famous skyline. Experience CUT, Wolfgang Puck's first NYC restaurant, and become part of the creativity, confidence and 24/7 vitality that is reshaping Lower Manhattan.
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion for providing above and beyond guest experiences. Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown is poised to become the leading provider of quality hospitality in the New York Downtown area.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.Responsibilities
The Private Bar Attendant serves guest needs by stocking and replenishing in-room private or mini-bar as well as in-room and lobby coffee stations.
Some of the duties of a Private Bar Attendant are:
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Stock and replenish private bar items, compute and relay guest charges accurately to Front Office.
- Keep an accurate par if food items such as beverages and snacks, as well as non-food items like menu cards, napkins, straws, etc. on cart and in storage areas.
- Clean and maintain in-room private/mini-bars; report damage, or malfunctioning units.
- Check quality and expiration of all items; discard and replace according to established procedures.
- Check and stock the guest lobby coffee station.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
We are looking for individuals who have a knowledge of Private Bar Attendant operations with excellent communication skills. Applicants are required to have physical mobility as lifting, walking, bending and moving objects up to 75 lbs. Speaking, writing and reading English is required. Positive attitude and willing to learn is must. 1-years’ experience preferred. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.What to Expect: You Will…
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application.
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview. ******
Salary Expectations are: $27.65- $36.87 per hour range
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf