Descripción de empleo
The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 18 industry-leading and world-class brands. Dedicated teams of industry professionals in hospitality, brand management, supply chain, marketing, data analytics, revenue management, cyber security, commercial services, human resources and more, lead our corporate organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio and supporting Team Members, owners, and guests around the world.
What will I be doing?
The Hilton corporate summer internship program offers undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to gain real-world professional experience in a global company. The program is intended to develop the business leaders of tomorrow. Interns will gain exposure to senior leadership, work on meaningful projects, participate in learning and development opportunities and join in networking and social events with other Team Members and fellow interns. The internship will be in person or virtual depending on the business need. If in-person, it will be at one of our corporate locations – McLean, Dallas, or Memphis. The Internship will begin June 6, 2022, and end August 12, 2022. Interns will work full-time 40 hours per week during the 10-week program.
We are offering internships for the following fields:
- Commercial Services (Revenue)
- Global Distribution
- Hilton Worldwide Sales
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to work independently and in a group environment
- Collaborative teammates who love to build consensus & relationships across all levels
- Interpersonal communicators who will positively influence Hilton’s partners and communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal - as well as comprehension skills to articulate sophisticated analytical topics to a wide audience who may or may not be familiar with analytics or the subject matter
- Problem solver, who can resolve issues effectively and creatively while maintaining exceptional flexibility, collaboration, and integrity
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with little supervision
- Self-starter, well-organized, and willing to take ownership of responsibilities and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
- Project management skills with an aptitude for staying calm and effective under pressure, handling multiple concurrent demands, and prioritizing responsibilities
- Good judgment and decision-making skills to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to provide recommendations for optimal solutions
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time college student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business, or a related degree
- Fluently speak, read, and write in English
- Rising junior, or senior
- Can work in the US without employment sponsorship
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For Colorado applicants only: The salary for this role is $21/hour and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location. Hilton offers its eligible interns paid holidays and our travel discount.
Otros empleos sugeridos
- ($500 Sign on Bonus) Sales & Catering Coordinator Embassy Suites SeattleSeattle, WA, United States
- Income Auditor - Hilton SF Union SquareSan Francisco, CA, United States
- Director of Front Office Operations - Hilton Lake Buena VistaOrlando, FL, United States
- Assistant Director Front Office - Hilton Orlando Buena Vista PalaceOrlando, FL, United States
- Beverage Server Pool - Part Time - Hilton Waikoloa Village ($1000 Sign On Bonus)Waikoloa Village, HI, United States