Analyst GBCS Finance
Sobre el trabajo
Our Finance team serves as a critical business partner responsible for managing all global activities related to financial performance, accounting, tax, forecasting, risk management, and asset management.
What will I be doing?
As a Financial Analyst, you will provide analytical support to the Senior Manager, Commercial Services Finance, and assigned functional business teams to identify trends and business drivers that will impact future financial performance. You will also be committed to preparing and analyzing financial reports for budget and forecasting purposes and performing business analyses to help optimize and manage costs. Additionally, you will ensure the accurate allocation of funds and help optimize fund usage and balances. In this role, you will also present financial results and recommendations to business partners and senior leadership to help achieve business goals.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop financial models and analyze large datasets to identify areas of financial risk and opportunity in order to ensure annual expense targets are met.
- Prepare variance reports and presentations, including monthly business reviews with partners.
- Assist with creating and maintaining monthly forecasts for department projects/plans.
- Assist and prepare the development of annual operating plan by identifying financial and/or operational opportunity through detailed analysis of financials.
- Understand and identify business drivers and the economics of reservation fund sources.
- Assist with managing month-end close process.
- Evaluate and streamline business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the department.
- Provide any additional support to Customer Experience (CX) Finance and Global Brands & Commercial Services (GBCS) functions as determined by the GBCS Finance Leadership Team.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a curious self-starter who loves to combine business insight with their analytical skills. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Social communicators, who will positively influence Hilton’s partners, both verbally and in writing, with excellent comprehension skills and collaboration.
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions.
- Accountable individuals, who effectively exceed in meeting deadlines, communicating results, and recommending improvements.
- Collaborators, who can work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years of professional experience
- One (1) year of experience in Accounting, Financial Planning, and Analysis (FP&A), Controller area, or related business role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Three (3) years of professional work experience
- Two (2) years of experience with analyzing large amounts of data and building robust financial models
- Experience utilizing PeopleSoft, Hyperion, Essbase, and Excel to maintain and build forecast models
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton : a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands . Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Departamento: Finanzas y contabilidad
Analyst GBCS Finance
A tiempo completo, Indefinido
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible
Fecha limite de comienzo: