Sobre el trabajo
As Restaurant Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, you may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
What will I be doing?
A Restaurant Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budget guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Reporting directly to the Outlet Manager
- Working closely and in conjunction with the Outlet Manager and assist with all aspects of the Food & Beverage Outlet operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food & Beverage Team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food and Payroll
- Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue
- Develop menus with other members of the Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivize team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Restaurant Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Management and/or supervisory Food and Beverage experience
- Able to meet financial targets
- Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant area
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Smart Serve Certified
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Team Member Perks Include:
- Hilton Travel Discount Program
- Complimentary team member parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee cafeteria with complimentary meals, beverages, snacks, provided
- Eligibility for enrollment in Health Benefits Plan
- Eligibility for enrollment in the RRSP Plan
- Wynn Fitness Club Corporate Membership Discount
Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Departamento: Restauración-Dirección
A tiempo completo, Indefinido
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible
Fecha limite de comienzo: