Descripción de empleo
***This position will be based in Dallas, TX; Memphis, TN, or Remote ***
Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
As the Associate, Human Resources (HR) Systems Security Administration and Testing, you will ensure accurate assignment of security roles in our Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) platform. Further, you will make sure assignments accurately align with each user’s job responsibilities and assign roles that are not auto-provisioned. You will also maintain department and organization trees. Additionally, you will provide support with all activities associated with Quality to include the creation and execution of test scenarios/scripts for supporting Hilton HR systems. This position will work closely with various groups to build and implement UAT plans that will validate requirements and results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, using testing tools and processes to ensure the delivery of quality products.
More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate closely with the Hilton Security team to verify the understanding of what access each of the roles provides.
- Audit the assigned Oracle HCM security roles to ensure accurate assignment
- Test the security implemented within development environments to ensure that the roles provide the access intended.
- Run mass load processes when there are more than 20 roles allocated to any one person.
- Handle the security tickets opened by Hilton’s Human Resources Hotline team (HRX) to ensure requests are managed in a timely manner.
- Manage SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) security compliance tasks and audits as indicated by vendors and Hilton’s Information Technology (IT) security team.
- Use testing tools and processes.
- Develop and write manual test scripts.
- Assist with Quarterly release testing.
- Translate business requirements and customer needs into relevant scenarios.
- Perform special projects as designated by the manager.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking self-starters who are passionate about growing in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business insight.
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Understanding of large company HR structures and HR business processes.
- Problem solvers with a functional knowledge of modules within large on-premise or cloud-based HR Systems.
- Interpersonal communicators with a curiosity about positively influencing Hilton’s partners and communicating optimally at all levels.
- Accountable individuals with a commitment to presenting results and recommending improvements.
- Have strong relationship-building skills, the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Be viewed as a reliable partner to the cross-functional team in assessing and addressing business needs.
- Some knowledge of automation testing.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- One (1) year of professional work experience
- One (1) year of HR Systems experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel (VLOOKUP)
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Two (2) years of HR Systems security or similar IT security experience
- Working knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud (or other cloud-based HCM systems) and the security that governs access
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For Colorado applicants only: The annual salary range for this role starts at $54,500 and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off, and our travel discount. Subject to plan terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the Hilton Annual Incentive (Bonus) Plan consistent with other team members at the same level and/or position within the Company.