Our Sales Support team coordinates the administrative, auditing, reporting, lead management, and RFP management efforts and processes of Hilton Sales’ teams. The team focuses on evolving into the most sought-after partners in hospitality by freeing up seller’s time, driving efficiency and governance to maximize performance and drive results.What will I be doing?
Are you looking to be an integral part of the team by supporting our sales group? Hilton is looking for Sales Coordinators to support our sales team's auditing and administrative needs and help with reporting and lead and Request for Proposal (RFP) management for multiple Hilton Sales teams.
You will collaborate across many management levels throughout the Sales team. You will aid our sales accounts and assist with the elimination of duplicated efforts, the automation, and the optimization of new valuable and differentiated services. In addition, you will work with Management to support a culture aligned with the greater Hilton Sales and Commercial Services teams, evolving the teams into the most coveted ally in hospitality. This will help shorten selling timelines, drive efficiency and consistency, and improve performance and get results.
More specifically, you will:
What are we looking for?
- Either support the transient RFP desk or support the Project - Extended Stay desk for our Sales team
- Technical writing to include the creation and maintenance of best-in-class documentation for all RFP or Project - Extended Stay management processes for internal and external customers
- Work with the Project – Extended Stay accounts and account owners and connect with customers and hotels for outstanding leads, RFP responses, and manage shared email inbox
- Educate internal and external partners on RFP or Project - Extended Stay Support standard methodologies
- Perform account audits for transient accounts with GDS visibility issues
- Stabilize workload and prioritize work with the greatest impact
- Work as the dedicated follow-up for accounts and account owners, with occasional call support for customers and hotels
- Work within a dynamic, open, and diverse environment
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all levels of internal and external partners
- Participate in and support the completion of annual departmental objectives
- Participate in recurring, informative, team-building, and cross-team events with the Sales teams
- Perform a daily review of available performance reporting focused on business demands and work on action plans to address opportunities within your respective Sales team
- Build ideas to troubleshoot the team's current stressors and contributors to work/life balance issues and areas where time or resources are wasted
- Partner with Commercial and Information Technology (IT) teams on Sales system improvement testing and troubleshooting
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Advanced written, and verbal communications skills, including the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Deep understanding of the systems that power Hilton’s sales infrastructure is helpful
- Extremely organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities and optimally handle concurrent demands to prioritize responsibilities
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- High School Diploma/GED
- One (1) year of work experience in administrative roles that requires a high level of prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in or exposure to any combination of the travel industry, sales systems, and/or direct sales support roles
What is it like working for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) years of experience in or exposure to any combination of the travel industry, sales systems, and/or direct sales roles
- Two (2) years working in a hotel sales office
- Bilingual (Spanish) strongly preferred
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton
: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands
. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits
such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive
environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog
to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.