Director Sales and LMS, RMCC Americas
Sobre el trabajo
The Revenue Management Consolidated Center (RMCC) offers owned, managed, and franchise hotels world-class revenue management talent and tools. The team is responsible for helping hotels consistently grow market share and outperform our competitors.
What will I be doing?
The main responsibilities of this position are to lead the Sales and Lead Management teams, building a sales culture while driving participation of hotels into our various sales solutions. You will be responsible for deploying business strategies that are creative, dynamic, and impactful towards achieving the target hotels’ annual group rooms and group banquets budget, with an emphasis on conversion and optimization.
As a Director, you will be responsible for overseeing commercial strategies for your team. Your goal is to improve the performance of the sales team by connecting strategy and business processes. Business processes should be designed to impact revenue streams, including Rooms, Catering, and Events. Key results for this role are to set deployment, and team composition, and provide a cadence of activities that are a "predictive and prescriptive" way to drive performance. You will lead all aspects of the performance of the portfolio, and the development of the team to drive best-in-class culture.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop a collaborative culture to share standard methodologies for working with the team and take steps to instill value engagement principles
- Direct and mentor a team to success. You will get results by promoting Hilton standard procedures, crafting customized solutions, and ensuring our teams are accessible, and adaptable to all key partners
- Dedicated self-starter with an expertise in crafting a strategy for servicing relevant customers
- Lead the development and growth of the sales services provided by the RMCC to strategically align sales activities and outcomes with established optimal mix. This includes, but is not limited to, sales support and working with individual properties and their respective clients, and lead projects intended to quickly scale services to a large portfolio of properties.
- Lead, engage, and develop sales team members, including ongoing performance development and Career Development Plans, conducting performance reviews, and providing feedback.
- Be directly accountable for setting the strategy and delivery of assigned LMS hotels’ sales targets including direct selling revenue streams for group rooms and group banquets.
- Ensure that the designed Business Review process (current to + 5 years) and Group Pricing & Rate Quotation Strategies are in place to maximize all pricing components of group sales opportunities and achieve positive group market share and revenue targets.
- Ensure communication from leadership is accurately implemented; distribute, prioritize, and communicate information, strategies, new programs, and assignments to team members and the hotels they support; and lead the cross-functional links between the hotel management teams, Sales and Lead Management team, and supporting teams.
- Operate within departmental expense budget and forecasts
- Be responsible for recruiting and retention of all group sales roles that support the team's efforts
- Consistently conform to Hilton brand standards and corporate identity and use all communication tools
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Managing a team by setting the vision, removing roadblocks, and leading for success
- Understanding current client needs and how to best address them
- Using verbal skills to improve value for internal and external partners
- Acting as a self-starter, organized, accountable, detailed, and confident at times. Possess a high level of positive energy and drive
- Ability to strategically lead and manage change, resolve conflict, and ensure collaboration within teams or units
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Effective social skills that build trust and instill confidence to empower and influence others
- Ability to manage time and drive the skill across team members, as well as organizational skills
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Seven (7) years of experience in Hotel Sales, either on or above property
- Four (4) years of leadership experience of a sales team
- In-depth knowledge of hotel sales lead process, negotiating, contracting, and working with various third-party sales lead generators
- Able to travel as required
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ten (10) years of experience in Hotel Sales, either on or above property
- Five (5) years of leadership experience of a sales team including leading leaders
- In-depth knowledge of Delphi or similar property sales management system
- Multiple brand and hotel sales experience
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton : a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands . Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Departamento: Ventas
Director Sales and LMS, RMCC Americas
A tiempo completo, Indefinido
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible
Fecha limite de comienzo: