Come be a part of the latest and greatest of what is happening at the Hilton Austin! F45 Training Gym was born out of Australia and moved their headquarters to Austin, Texas! We are launching an F45 Studio inside the Hilton Austin Janurary2023!
We are looking for coaches to assist with the operations of an F45 Studio, a global leader in the fitness arena, located inside of the Hilton Austin Convention Center Hotel.
The ideal candidate will have 3 + years experience as a fitness trainer as well as personal training certification, solid knowledge of biomechanics and exercise physiology, and a passion for health and fitness! What will I be doing?
The F45 Coach drives the results and culture of both the F45 Studio, a global fitness community specializing in innovative, high intensity group work outs which are fast, fun and proven to get rapid results for members, as well as the Hilton Austin and its commitment to exceeding guest expectations while creating a work environment of Care, Value and Respect for its team members. Job Duties
- Provide a personalized client experience through dynamic coaching, voice projection, and voice interaction
- Participate in monthly staff meetings and educational presentations, and/or webinars as required
- Assist in trial conversion process: including studio tours, Inbody Scans, Consultations, Membership Pricing Presentations (when necessary)
- Utilize personal networking, and internal and external avenues to generate leads, opportunities, and relationships
- Communicate and Participate (internal/external) Communication Channels
- Updates, and Correspondence effectively, and positively.
- Leading by example and taking at least one session a week as a brand ambassador
- Follow studio and brand policies regarding standard operating procedures, communication, etiquette, and uniform standards.
- Utilize new F45 technologies and adapt them to industry developments
- Attend meetings (as required) for one on ones, staff development, workshops, or performance evaluations
- Deliver predesigned workouts to a diverse group of individuals (guests and members)
- Identify and coach proper human movement patterns - biomechanics, alignment, flexibility, etc
- Participation in Events: Challenges, Playoffs, Specialty, Signature Workout Programming, Member Socials, and Studio Events (as relevant)
- Conduct in-person, goal-oriented consultations with all trial guests (within scheduled sessions). Including greeting by name.
- Set-up, breakdown, cleaning, and storage of equipment around the studio floor before and after sessions
- Empower and educate guests and members with a clear understanding of our F45 Methodology and Athletic Programming
- Demonstrating knowledge of equipment used in every workout and how to use it
- Provide pre-event and potentially on-site support for internal and external F45 events
- Be a hospitality champion who treats clients, staff, and members with the utmost care
The Benefits- Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Complimentary Team Member Lunches
- Complimentary Health Club Membership
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Go Hilton travel discount program
*Please note, benefits may vary depending on the classification and union status of the position.