The historic Arizona Biltmore
is looking for a Fitness and Activities Attendant
to join this team! This luxurious resort reopened in 2021 after undergoing a $70 million renovation
Located in the heart of uptown Phoenix since 1929, this gorgeous 39-acre property has 707 rooms, over 200,000 square feet in banquet space, and 8 food and beverage outlets. This includes 2 restaurants, 2 pools, 2 bars, a cafe, and in-room dining.
- Classification: Part-Time
- Shift: Various – must be available to weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
Want to learn more? Hotel Website , Instagram , Facebook What will I be doing?
- Previous Fitness Experience
- Previous Experience Working In A Gym
- Knowledge Of Fitness Equipment
- Good With Kids And Kid Activities
- Great Positive Attitude
As a Fitness and Activities Attendant, you will be responsible for the following:
What are we looking for?
- Greet guests promptly and courteously and provide an orientation to the fitness center.
- Assist with racquet court reservations
- Maintain cleanliness of facility
- Support fitness instructors before and after classes
- Ensure supplies are fully stocked (towels, cups, etc.)
- Distribute loaner/rental equipment
- Facilitate at scheduled family activities such as lawn games or treasure dive at the pool
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!The Benefits
– Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
*Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment and the terms of the collective bargaining agreement if applicable.
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs