Sobre el trabajo
A Houseperson is responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Houseperson, you would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash and emptying ashtrays
- Assisting room attendants with garbage and dirty linin removal
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair
- Stock and maintain supply rooms, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Deliver guest requests and assist in cleaning guest rooms, as needed
What are we looking for?
A Houseperson serving Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values below:
- Planning and organizing
- Good oral communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent standards of clean
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Hotels and Resorts are committed to providing equality of services, and access to facilities for all our guests. For more information on this hotel’s Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) policy and plan please contact the hotel at AODA_Hiltons_In_Canada@hilton.com or call 1-844-217-AODA.
- Departamento: Limpieza
A tiempo completo, Indefinido
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible
Fecha limite de comienzo: