Descripción de empleo
The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
We are seeking a dedicated and skilled copywriter to join our in-house creative studio team! The Hilton Creative Studio sits in the Global Enterprise Marketing function within Global Marketing and Loyalty. The Hilton Creative Studio partners with cross-functional teams across the organization to build marketing platforms and consumer campaigns to drive awareness, engagement, preference, and loyalty with Hilton and our 18 brands. You will have a passion for integrating storytelling into solutions that consistently and clearly communicate the Hilton portfolio brand identity, positioning and messaging through all brand areas (including print, web, social media, video, audio, events, consumer and B2B marketing creative.
You will partner with our Art Directors and Creative Directors to conceive, develop and produce effective marketing and advertising campaigns and effectively communicate the strategic intent for each tactic. You will develop campaign messaging and narratives, headlines, tag lines, body copy and social content for Omnichannel campaigns. This position may also provide scriptwriting and internal communications pieces when necessary.
- Proactively understand and gain knowledge of our brands, target audiences, key audience insights, strategic business goals and competitor activities.
- Develop ideas and concepts that integrate storytelling, supported by creative insights and marketing strategy, in partnership with the Creative Strategist, Creative Director and Art Directors.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy through the various iterations of the project.
- Present ideas to our internal partners for approval and development.
- Evolve, revise, or redevelop advertisements or campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director, or internal partners.
- Identify new ways to tackle client challenges and build creative solutions through storytelling.
- Use campaign performance data to understand the effectiveness of campaigns and apply key findings to future campaigns.
- Mentor writers and designers on the team in support of storytelling-led creative solutions
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Skilled at working on multiple campaigns for various internal brand clients at once, often in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Proven strong presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to encourage and sell creative rationale to cross-functional teams
- Staying up to date with popular culture and trends
- Self-motivated, flexible, accuracy and attention to detail
- Resilient and able accept feedback of work
- Strong market awareness and ability to understand target audiences
- Ability to work alongside partners across multiple functions
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of professional experience as a copywriter
- Experience writing for digital and social channels
- Portfolio that demonstrates clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar
- 5% travel
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Experience writing copy for the hospitality industry
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.