Descripción de empleo
***This role will be based in McLean, VA, Dallas, TX, and accepting remote candidates in the East Coast/Mid-West***
The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Hilton Honors B2B Strategy, you will directly support Hilton Honors in its efforts to inspire travel and establish direct customer relationships by leading Hilton’s strategic approach to the business traveler, with emphasis on the Small & Medium Business (SMB) segment. You will have the opportunity to develop and evolve how we acquire and engage this customer segment, working closely with key cross-functional partners to improve loyalty program features and increase the relevancy of offerings.
Beyond the SMB segment, you will be closely involved in identifying and capitalizing on other business-to-business (B2B) growth drivers, challenging the status quo, and using the power of the Hilton Honors program to strengthen Hilton’s positioning across business travelers, travel advisors, groups, meetings & events. You will report directly to the Director, Reward Products & Program Expansion, with whom you will partner to build strategies, influence the business, and motivate change.
More specifically, you will:
- Build a strong understanding of the Hilton Honors’ Small/Medium Business (SMB) traveler and develop recommendations based on findings
- Craft new reward products and benefits that best meet the needs of the SMB traveler to deepen engagement and drive business
- Define metrics of success and develop/evolve a strategic 3-5 year plan to ensure commercial objectives are met
- Support demand generation through the development of a strong and relevant value proposition
- Increase direct relationships with SMB owners/employees and develop a robust database to support targeted CRM efforts
- Use disparate data sets, both qualitative and quantitative, and craft clear and concise recommendations on the future direction of Hilton Honors’ B2B plan
- Build and lead a team that will support the day-to-day work required to grow Hilton’s SMB presence
- Identify white space opportunities, both within and outside of the SMB space
- Lead thinking around unique B2B opportunities, including using CRM tactics, exploring partnership opportunities, and evolving the digital experience
- Collaborate closely across key functions to build an integrated SMB program
What are we looking for?
We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Outstanding quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Familiarity with the world of SMB, with an understanding of the unique needs and opportunities of that segment
- Work well under time constraints and can handle and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects
- Experience advising a team, including providing clear direction, managing and guiding outputs, and setting objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills, including the ability to summarize analytical topics to a wide audience
- Ability to inspire change through data, collaboration, and storytelling
- Discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Experience crafting and delivering briefings/presentations to senior leaders on business problems and strategic recommendations
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Two (2) years of experience working in a business-to-business sales and marketing, consulting, and/or marketing capacity
- Understanding of the B2B space, whether within the travel or other sectors
- Previous professional experience in cross-functional partner collaboration
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Work experience with loyalty/marketing in the hospitality and/or travel industry
- Previous experience with product development and design
- Exposure to data analysis and modeling
- Previous supervisory experience
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.