Este puesto ya no está disponible, pero hay más Dirección ofertas
hosco Talent Search on behalf of a luxury property in Saudi Arabia
General Manager (Hotel)
Sobre el trabajo
To oversee a large private luxury property in the Middle East. The Property General Manager (GM) will have the responsibility to oversee, coordinate and direct all aspects of the activities of the property. The GM will ensure all hospitality related services are delivered in an elevated, professional and fitting manner.
The role is that of a people manager whose drive and motivation will inspire the staff to excel throughout their employment. The focus on developing the right conditions for the staff to deliver nothing short of excellence has the highest priority.
The GM and his/her team must ensure that the Family and their Guests are being provided with the highest level of service and attention, specifically tailored to each individual’s needs during their stay. The operation standards should be kept in the highest regards, taking into account each Guest and their need for privacy and discretion in their personal space. The GM and his/her team must ensure the property is consistently kept in immaculate condition by ensuring that the maintenance standards are followed through.
At all times, this role will be an ambassador and guardian of the Estate, providing guidance and sign off on initiatives to teams across the organization.
- Responsible for a large number of staff from varied nationalities
- Planning, organising and directing all operations and services including: Food & Beverage Production and Service, Housekeeping & Laundry, Health & Safety along with Food Hygiene, Guest reception and Handling, and Maintenance, including landscaping
- Overseeing Human Resources
- Overseeing the purchases required for the Property
- Maintaining inventory and stock control on all items in the Property
- Maintaining a budgetary plan, keeping accounts of all purchases and petty cash
- Overseeing contractors and other companies who are involved in any work on the Property
- Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the corporate office and client
- Manage the development, implementation and monitoring of the Strategic Business Plan
- Build, maintain, and strengthen business relationships with client stakeholders
- Devise and plan of company policies and discuss them with the corporate office and clients stakeholders for final approval
- Devise and set up an annual budget and fiscal plan and present it before the board of the company
- Prepare elaborate reports of the functioning of all the departments under her/his authority, and submit reports to the corporate office for performance review
- Recruit and training the Heads of Departments and other senior leadership positions
- Initiate activities for improving client satisfaction by liaising closely with the respective departments
- Budgeting and financial management
- Create and enforce business objectives and goals, resulting in KPIs for all departments and positions
- Manage projects and renovations, management of emergencies and other major issues involving
clients, employees, or the facility
- Public relations with the media, local governments
- Extensive luxury hotel experience, gathered in respected 5* world-renowned deluxe properties, or within significant private real estate portfolios and/or Royal/Presidential Households
- Experience in pre-opening phases
- Must have worked a minimum of 5 years as General Manager in a luxury hotel
- Multinational experience: must have worked in 5* properties in at least 3 different countries Experience in dealing with UHNWIs, VVIPs, and/or Diplomats, as well as their Family Offices
- Experience in managing cluster properties
Idioma requerido: Inglés.
hosco Talent Search is a division of Hospitality Connection (hosco).
hosco Talent Search provides hospitality employers with a distinctive and highly efficient placement service for young talents in the industry. With a team composed of recruitment experts, hosco assists companies in the recruitment efforts of both interns, graduates and alumni.