Sobre el trabajo
Hosco - making hospitality an exciting journey!
Hosco is the world's leading hospitality network bringing together 1.6 million professionals, 1’000 employers and 450 schools and universities around the globe.
Hosco’s passionate purpose consists in making hospitality an exciting journey for professionals while empowering employers to grow talented teams and partnering with Educators to shape the future of the industry. Through Hosco’s technology and content, the audience accesses curated results, expert advice and ongoing support to make smarter decisions.
Hosco is supported by a wide-range of business angels and European Venture Capital firms and has ambitious growth plans for the years to come.
About the role:
You will join a pool of selected External Talent Acquisition Specialists in Europe and the Middle East that will assist Hosco in a variety of projects for its clients (upscale hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality-related employers).
You will be offered to participate, on a per-project basis, as an expert Hospitality recruiter to source both active and passive candidates for selected roles across a wide range of professions (culinary, service, rooms, marketing, finance, etc.) and geographic locations across the EMEA region.
You will work closely with the customer success, marketing and school relations teams and your specific responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Demand planning and Job descriptions development support for employers engaging Hosco assisted search services (established businesses or new openings)
- Building of candidate pipelines for multiple roles at once by leading research in Hosco and other potential talent pools (online and offline)
- Constantly look out for new potential ways to identify and attract talents in hospitality (hosco platform, other relevant job boards, social media platforms, career and alumni sites, etc.)
- Candidate outreach to active or passive job seekers to add potential candidates to Hosco’s talent pool. You will engage with all sorts of professionals in the industry and create interest to join Hosco and be active on Hosco’s clients’ jobs
- Candidate screening to assess the fit of shortlisted professionals with opened roles and schedule final interviews with Hosco clients directly
- Reporting of candidates sourced and resulting interviews scheduled and hires
Your objectives will be structured as follows:
- Applications on selected roles for selected Hosco clients
- Scheduled interviews for clients
- Resulting in final hires for clients