Descripción de empleo
To develop opportunities within assigned segments, industries and territories for PGA Catalunya Resort.
Exceeds personal and team related revenue and room night goals, update database and files carried out in a professional, discreet, exact and prompt manner in accordance with expected standards.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Dedicated to understand the overall local market and competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand and knows how to sell against them.
• Manage and maintain tailored documentation in response to client RFI & RFP. To create and prepare proposals and contracts.
• To be coordinated with the sales and hotel staff to accomplish the work required to close sales. To record, manage #maintain correspondences and database.
• The help the sales team with the communication, emails, company presentations and administrative tasks.
• To keep an up-to-date track of all the completed and ongoing projects/activities carried out by the department.
• Update the Reports/Tracking folder and follow up with the hotel to ensure CD / CCD has access to the latest set of reports
• To coordinate the company’s records monthly submissions such as the room night production report, monthly sales activity…etc.
• To use the negotiation skills and creative selling abilities in order to reach the goals set by the Commercial Director.
• Confidence to present a tailored presentation to potential client effectively by using a range of presentation skills.
• Report directly to the Conference & Catering Director and perform other duties to meet business needs.
• Golf knowledge will be valuable.
• Good communication, organization and detail-oriented skills.
• Fluent in English
• French knowledge will be a plus
• It’s essential to have a driving license and a private vehicle to access the Resort
Hotel Camiral / PGA Catalunya Resort
PGA Catalunya Resort is the ultimate golfing destination in Girona, north-east Spain, with an enviable location, offering luxury houses and apartments for sale or lease and the best golf course in Spain.
Today's PGA Catalunya Resort is the culmination of more than 20 years' work and, as a single visit will testify, it more than delivers on the vision of its founders. Bringing together the well-known diversity of Catalonia with world-class golf, internationally renowned hotel resort and dynamic home designs was the vision for PGA Catalunya Resort.