The Hotels of Grande Bretagne and King George are two of the most historic hotels of Athens, international renown for services and attention to our customer experience. The Hotel Grande Bretagne and King George are members of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International, Inc, with more than 500 Associates. The Hotels have a total of 422 rooms and suites, exquisite banqueting facilities, famous outlets, the famous Alexander’s Bar, and the rejuvenating GB Spa.
Our Hotels’ team seeks to fill the position of:
Assistant Spa Manager
The position reports to the Spa Manager for our Hotels.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
• Develops, designs, or creates new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions as per needs of the Complex, and in cooperation as needed with consulting parties.
• Support in the Business planning, reporting, training & management of the team of Spa and all business functions and all related areas
• Supervises Spa operations and Team to ensure compliance with all Spa policies, standards and procedures.
• Assist in the day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis; reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
• Managing Inventories and stores for utilities and also reports shortages and requisitions replacement of equipment
• Manages retail product research, product selection and purchasing, product display.
• Monitors the spa's actual and projected sales to verify revenue goals are met or exceeded.
• Maintains cleanliness of spa and related areas and equipment.
• Preparing of monthly and yearly reports and related budget
• Complying with standard procedures of Marriott International and local health inspection authorities for all Spa, Health Club and Hair Salon protocols
Group Insurance Coverage
Complimentary Laundry & Uniform
Associate Discount Program
Advance Training offerings, and access, to Marriott International's Digital Learning Library
and much more...
The successful candidate should possess the following knowledge, skills and attributes
• University Degree in a Tourism or Spa Management (or relevant Master’s degree)
• At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position in the hospitality sector, preferably in an international, luxury environment managing a team of 10 members or more
• Excellent command of the English language certified at minimum of Proficiency level
• Strong people and project management skills
• Problem solving skills.
• A can do attitude is a must.
• Organizing skills and coordination ability
• Analytical, numerical skills and attention to detail
• Interpersonal communication skills, integrity and commitment
We confirm utmost confidentiality for all applications as per EU GDPR directive, and all local laws for personal information
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Idiomas requeridos: Griego e Inglés.
The Hotels of Grande Bretagne and King George are two of the most historic hotels of Athens, international renown for services and attention to our customer experience with more than 500 Associates. The Hotels have a total of 422 rooms and suites, exquisite banqueting facilities, famous outlets such as the GB Roof Garden and Tudor Hall, the famous Alexander’s Bar, the rejuvenating GB Spa, and several retail Outlets, such as the GB Corner Gifts & Flavors.
Hotel Grande Bretagne and King George are owned by Lampsa Hellenic Hotels S.A (www.lampsa.gr) and operated by Marriott International under the brand The Luxury Collection.
For more information, or if you wish to send us your CV for the future, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org