Summary Pastry Chef de Partie Salary: £30,550 per annum + Service Charge Just some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Pastry Chef de Partie
What you will do as a Pastry Chef de Partie
- Free meals on duty
- 12 free hotel nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your family and friends from the day you start!
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- And lots, lots more!
- Managing, supporting and motivating junior chefs to provide dishes of an exceptional standard for our guests
- Mentoring and coaching to ensure maximum employee engagement
- Having an in-depth knowledge all food items on the menu
- Follow standard recipes and minimise waste to help ensure that the food cost is in line with budget
- Ensuring all dishes are correctly presented and garnished before leaving the kitchen
- Ensuring hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented Pastry Chef de Partie or experienced Pastry Demi Chef de Partie that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then please apply today and start your journey with Hyatt Hotels!About Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes and Afternoon Tea at The Montagu and snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of the Hyatt family which has 1100 hotels in over 70 countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!Next Steps
: Apply today for Pastry Chef de Partie
and start your journey with Hyatt Hotels!Qualifications