Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you. Gardener Your main responsibilities
Your main qualifications/skills
- Plant, transplant, fertilize, apply chemicals, water, prune, and weed flower beds and plant areas.
- Maintain flowers, bushes, trees, and shrubs.
- Implement detailed landscape plans.
- May assist in various maintenance activities as required.
- May operate a motor vehicle to transport materials and equipment, as appropriate to the position.
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- May irrigate, mow, rake, and trim lawns and/or athletic fields.
What to expect from us
- Enthusiastic, friendly & self-motivated professional eager to learn, develop and be part of a growing team
- Relevant experience performing similar duties ideally within a hotel environment.
- Good knowledge of garden equipment and techniques.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice