Descripción de empleo
About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
About the Job
An opportunity has arisen for Assistant Manager eCommerce – Website and App support to join the Brand & Digital Marketing Department in Jumeirah Group & Corporate office.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Assist the Senior eCommerce Performance Manager in his/her mission to maintain and improve commercial efficiency of the Group’s websites and apps.
- Management and optimisation of digital products (primary and secondary websites and apps), focusing on functional aspects while collaborating with IT, content, UX/UI, analytics, and traffic acquisition teams to continuously improve eCommerce conversion rate.
- Coordinate management and optimisation of multiple, multi-lingual digital products focusing on functional and eCommerce performance
- Coordinate support / troubleshooting and requirement gathering:
- Direct (via CMS or GTM-hack) or indirect (via development vendor) resolution of commercial, functional, and technical issues raised by colleagues or guests
- Collect and leverage feedback from colleagues, guests, and vendors
- Deliver continuous optimisation of numerous digital products:
- Conduct regular audits, and leverage findings from user tests and digital analytics to understand product performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Leverage A/B testing and Conversion Rate Optimisation tools to demonstrate performance uplift
- Assist UX/UI lead in identifying and designing new/enhanced product features
- Assist content lead with advanced CMS activities (adding a new hotel, de-flagging, adding new add-ons, implementing content personalisation, hacking/tweaking UI, etc.)
- Manage functional aspects of an agile development lifecycle:
- Roadmap and prioritisation of product backlog
- Guidance and validation of user stories
- Coordination with analytics for tracking and A/B testing
- Sprint planning
- Post-deployment impact analysis where possible
- In partnership with the IT team and relevant vendors, maintain and enhance performance of website and app management systems across multiple digital products:
- Speed and errors
- Content management system (reliable, intuitive, efficient, etc.)
- Translations (workflows and automation, not actual management of translation jobs, trouble-shooting connector issues)
• Content management
JUMEIRAH™ Hotels & Resorts are regarded as among the most luxurious and innovative in the world and have won numerous international travel and tourism awards.
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.