Bartender, One&Only Aesthesis Athens
At One&Only, we exist to create joy for our guests through anticipation, creativity, precision, empathy and warmth. We tailor every aspect of our guests’ stay to bring their dreams and desires to life. With an atmosphere that’s chic but wonderfully unstuffy™, and a team who are meticulous but warm, we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Wrapped in ancient mythology in the heart of the Athenian Riviera, where lavender lands meet sapphire waters and our collection of rooms, suites and villas embody the timeless glamour of the Aegean. The warm Mediterranean hospitality is one of our most unique and valued assets. With abundant knowledge and generosity, we anticipate our guest’s every need and surpass expectations. Whether we are designing the perfect family day out or arranging a romantic private dinner, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of playfulness, discovery and adventure. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.About The Role
Bartender is responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring a memorable experience for guest. He will work closely with the Culinary and Service teams to ensure One&Only service standards exceed the experience of the guest. Will work with the FB Leadership team to establish trainings and implementing plans that will help the team exceed the departmental goals.Key Duties and Responsibilities
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Maintain complete knowledge of service requirements for assigned function
- Knowing all Liquor brands, beers and non-alcoholic beverages ordered.
- Characteristics/description of wines/champagnes ordered.
- Designated glassware, ingredients, preparation method and garnishes required
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment; use equipment only as intended.
- Transport supplies from storeroom to bar set-up area.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level daily.
- To be proficient in the History of the Specialty Outlets and act as an ambassador to it
- Well knowledge of the Outlet’s menus and promotional activities.
- To ensure the smooth preparation of the bar side-stations, mise-en-place and bar set-ups as per outlets and One&Only standards.
- To ensure that all Food Safety standards – HCCP / DIVERSEY are followed to the fullest.
- To assist with any other duties that are required by the Food and Beverage management or another member of the Hotel management team.
- At least 2 years’ experience at a similar level
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent Communication skills
- Workplace training from within a high standard hotel environment.
- An understanding of the preparation, delivery and services associated with the highest standards found in international hospitality environment.
- Experience with Micros is a plus
- Experience in luxury resort would be an advantage but not a requirement.
Our brand is expanding faster than ever before. We are investing in the growth of our company, and that means we are committed to investing in you. Join a team that is open-hearted, intuitive, generous, and spontaneous in spirit. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.