Descripción de empleo
As a Night Auditor / Front Office Agent, you’ll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience. You’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
You will report to the Front Office Supervisor.
Your day-to-day :
- Be the warm welcome that kicks off a memorable guest experience!
- Support the Front Office Supervisors in all required tasks.
- Acknowledge IHG Rewards Club and Kimpton Karma members and returning guests, in person or on the phone.
- Take and manage guest bookings, up-selling opportunities and telling them about ways to improve their stay.
- Handle cash and credit transactions.
- Start every stay right by swiftly checking guests in and out - take IDs, hand out room keys, and control and release safety deposit boxes.
- Stay one step ahead of guests’ needs – record and act on their preferences, and handle their messages, requests, questions and concerns.
- Be a trusted contact for all guests. Help them with anything from bill issues to local knowledge, and loop in management when necessary.
- Stay safe all the time. Following our safety procedures, you’ll report all incidents and wear any protective gear needed.
- Take pride in your appearance and place as a brand ambassador.
- Always know what events and activities are on the day’s schedule.
- 2+ years’ experience working in Front Office department.
- Fluent in local language and English, additional languages will be highly valuable.
- Proactive, positive, energetic, dynamic, emphatic, team-worker and with passion for service.
- Tipo de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Barcelona, Spain
- Inglés, Español
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
- Más de 1 año
- Otros beneficios
- - Competitive salary. - Discounted international room rates. - Employee recognition programmes. - Training programmes and access to IHG’s training tool. - Meals whilst on duty. - Uniform and laundry service.
Kimpton Vividora Barcelona
Not just in Barcelona’s famed Gothic Quarter, but of it, Kimpton Vividora Hotel fuses a sense of contemporary luxury with the dynamic culture and artistic spirit of this storied City Center neighborhood.
A relaxing escape and vibrant hub for locals and discerning travelers alike, our boutique hotel is a home away from home for those seeking to experience Barcelona as insiders.
The architecture and design of the spaces accentuate our historic surroundings while plush modern comforts, superlative service and standout amenities can be discovered around every corner.
Step outside our doors and the city’s exciting attractions and hidden gems are just a stone’s throw away, waiting to be explored.
Why We're Here
We believe heartfelt, human connections make people's lives better. Especially the people who work here.
Our founder, Bill Kimpton rebelled against impersonal, generic hospitality that makes people feel disconnected. He initiated a new boutique hotel standard and environment where people could connect, from the heart. That was the goal then, and it is still our purpose today.
Your work here has meaning. You're here to improve the lives of coworkers, guests, owners, communities, and together we make that happen. It's what drives all that we do. Every day you can improve lives in your own, unique way and you can expect the same in return. It all starts with you.
How We're Different
Our San Francisco-born entrepreneurial spirit and zest for life kick started this culture in 1981, and it shines through to this day.
It all flows from you. The lively, rebellious, genuine you - with your diverse background, talents, experiences, and plucky personality - is fully welcome, and celebrated here. Because we know that when people can be themselves at work, they shine.
That's what we seek out and celebrate. It's people of all kinds who share a knack for creativity and self-leadership. People who don't need to be told what to do to get things done. People who have an innate passion for making others' lives better.
It adds up to a work environment that's a bit quirky, irreverent, exciting, uncommon, empowering, and downright exceptional. Guests feel it; you'll feel it too.
Differences make a difference. We are committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of our hotel and restaurant guests. With that goal in mind, we encourage each of our employees to understand, accept, and celebrate differences among people. That includes different personalities, lifestyles, work styles, education, and experience. We also welcome and embrace people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, physical abilities, sexual orientation, gender identities and genders.
Be Yourself. Lead Yourself. Make it Count.