Descripción de empleo
As the face of LPM, welcome all guests in a warm and friendly manner, deal with any inquiries before seating them with menus.
• To treat all your colleagues and guests as you will treat your family and friends
• Greet all your colleagues when you arrive before starting your duties
• Always be punctual, wearing the correct uniform respecting the grooming standards
• Be smiley, friendly and respectful with all our guests and your colleagues
• Always ensure to provide the full LPM experience to all our guests
• Seize every opportunity to explain the LPM concept and signatures dishes/drinks to new guests
• Seize every opportunity to develop your own skills/knowledge and share it with others
• Create a positive and open-minded environment for all
• Support and help your colleagues, always work as a team
• Stay honest, authentic and always seek to go to the extra mile
• Embrace and respect all cultural differences
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To attend bi-daily team briefing actively.
• To efficiently communicate and report to relevant supervisors and co-workers in a transparent way.
• To recognize guests preferences and anticipate them.
• To handle all guests complaints in a friendly and effective way, if escalated, to report to upper management.
• To always act and perform accordingly to LPM standards.
• To greet all customers in a warm and friendly manner, welcome them in the restaurant and attend to their inquiries before escorting to the table.
• To ensure all telephone calls and emails are handled politely and efficiently, providing correct and accurate assistance which meets customer needs.
• Efficiently use reservation systems (take, confirm, amend, cancel reservations).
• To have a thorough knowledge of the menu, wine list, digestive and bar list of LPM.
• To always ensure an excellent guest experience.
• To successfully follow daily duties and role responsibilities.
• To efficiently use the Reservation systems.
• To respond quickly and positively to changes within your job role, showing flexibility
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Hospitality education background
• Experience in the hospitality industry
• Previous experience as hostess/events/cabin crew (airlines)/ luxury retail
• Travelling/working abroad
• Familiar with the local hospitality scene
• English – excellent oral and written
• Interpersonal skills
• Listening skills
• Additional foreign language skills (ideally French)
• Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Team player
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and standing for long hours
LPM Restaurant & Bar
LPM Restaurant & Bar is a global brand with operations in vibrant and dynamic cities around the world: London, Dubai, Miami, Abu Dhabi, Hong-Kong and now Riyadh.
LPM is a French restaurant and bar inspired by the Mediterranean cuisines. Made of fresh ingredients, prepared a la minute, our dishes are meant to be shared and arrive in the middle of the table, whenever they are ready. Our purpose is to bring people together to share a great time, where our guests will find great food, warm and friendly service in a vibrant atmosphere. All our guests must feel welcome as part of the LPM family.
We value attitude over skills, and prioritize internal growth: we welcome talent and groom them. We focus on consistency in a warm and friendly environment, and we believe we can strive if we all work closely together. Our standards are simple, yet they require focus to ensure a great guest experience.
Otros empleos sugeridos
- Chef de rangCyprus