Lungarno Collection is pleased to share the opportunity for a talented Commis de Partie to be part of the Lungarno Collection team. Our research is aimed at professionals with the innate ability to be impeccable “hosts”, to offer excellent service, combining spontaneity and energy.
Caffè dell'Oro is a contemporary Italian café boasts a truly privileged position, with front-row views across to the Ponte Vecchio – even more stunning from one of the al fresco tables overlooking Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli, a charming pedestrian street crossing the heart of Florence.
Inside, the interiors exude 1950s style, including vintage furnishings with a modern twist, coffee table books, fresh flowers and elegant details in every corner.
Breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea, aperitifs, dinner and after-dinner. All Day Dining at Caffè dell’Oro satisfies every possible whim, making it the perfect way to welcome guests at any time of day.
Benefit Lungarno Collection:
• Dedicated Staff and Family & Friends rates for stays at the company’s properties
• Access to the Company Store Ferragamo
• Discount for the SPA and the company’s F&B outlets
• Welfare plan AON
• Annual incentive plan
• Staff celebrations
• Free entrance to Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
• Discounts for rates in the LHW and GHA Discovery circuit
• Previous experience in the same role
• Strong competence, professionalism, flexibility, and teamwork ability
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Strong orientation to service quality
• Availability to work on shifts, from Monday to Sunday
We also require passion, enthusiasm, customer orientation, a good attitude with a smiling and an interior desire and elegance matching the exterior one.
Idiomas requeridos: . Inglés e Italiano son un plus
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
The Lungarno Collection includes:
- Hotel Lungarno with Borgo San Jacopo Restaurant (1 Michelin Star) - Florence;
- Hotel Continentale with La Terrazza Lounge Bar - Florence;
- Gallery Hotel Art, with The Fusion Bar & Restaurant – Florence;
- Portrait Firenze with the Caffé dell’Oro – Florence;
- Portrait Roma – Rome.