Tiffany & Co... the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 175 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.Responsibilities:
Client Advisors hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every client interaction using the Tiffany touch; their own flair for making each client’s experience extraordinary. The Client Advisor is an excellent communicator and brand ambassador. His or her passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every conversation and an entrepreneurial spirit is prevalent in the make-up of every Client Advisor. Developing client relationships and exceeding sales plan is first and foremost in the Tiffany client advisor's skill set. The love of building his/her own business by developing client relationships and exceeding sales plan is first and foremost in the Tiffany client advisor’s skill set. Sales:
Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan. Capture client data. Cultivate new and existing client relationships. Deliver a significant portion of sales through repeat client business. Drive business through key product pillars. Service:
Elevate in store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments to every client. Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador during every selling ceremony using the Tiffany Touch; your personal touch. Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the TEI program (Voice of Client Survey) and with Tiffany client experience vision. Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and take action on TEI performance and client feedback.Qualifications:
- Experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant client-related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) systems, client tracking systems and Microsoft Outlook/email.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.
- Proficiency in multiple languages preferably Armenian