Poste Reporting Line:
Store ManagerPerimeter of Actions:
Headoffice (HR, Finance, Retail, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Operation)
SALES & CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT:
- Managing the staff with the Store Manager. He or she will be in charge of coaching the team, developing talents on a daily basis and evaluating performance of sales team members.
- Lead the department team through briefing, goal setting, training on the product category and feedback sharing.
- Create a team spirit whilst managing, motivating, and driving the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Lead by example in demonstrating role model behavior.
- Maximizing sales results as well as various performance indicators on the product categories.
- Stimulating sales results based on a very good knowledge of the world of luxury and fashion. The person is able to attract and manage solid relationships with customers.
- Managing a portfolio of local and international clients. It is of the most importance that this person possesses excellent interpersonal skills and is able to create a long-term relationship based on trust and good communication.
- Tracking, monitoring, and communicating sales targets and KPIs.
- Being a Dior Ambassador for both customers and the store team and have a strong understanding of the brand DNA.
- Coordinating and monitoring the product category performances through both analysis and reports in agreement with the Retail Merchandiser to ensure an appropriate action plan in order to develop the business category.
- Training the team concerning the knowledge and the development of the products and keeping up to date the team with the market trends and business objectives.
- Being involved in purchasing and restocking in connection with the Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager on his or her categories.
- Supervising stock management on his or her categories, organization (incl. inventory) and maximization.
- Complying with the Company’s charter and overall prevailing codes and procedures.
Ensure all company policies and procedure are properly applied, instruct and supervise staff in the correct execution of operating procedures within the shop.Profil
- Goal- oriented mindset
- Problem- solving capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Good stress management and ability to work under pressure
- Emotional intelligence
- Excellent time management and capability of prioritizing
- Dynamism and flexibility
Mentoring and coaching attitude