Poste The E-Merchandising manager will be responsible for developing the Men & Baby e-business while ensuring the high quality level of the website. He/She will manage a team working on the E-Merchandising Analysis and on the E-Merchandising Animation. Job description & main missions: E-Merchandising Analysis :
E-Merchandising Animation :
- Coordinate the E-Commerce buys to build the most relevant E-Commerce assortment in line with the E-Commerce strategy of each zone and the business objectives.
- Partner with E-Business Analyst to develop sales forecast and challenge OTB by product category.
- Lead and challenge the zones on a weekly basis on their KPI & define a proper action plan to optimize the business.
- Analyse the web analytics KPIs to understand the client behaviors and define business opportunities & action plan to boost business.
E-Merchandising projects :
- Build innovative 360° E-Commerce animation plan based on the E-Commerce buys, in coordination with Business Unit, CRM, Marketing Performance & Social.
- Define the E-VM guidelines for each collection launch based on the E-commerce buys and on the Image guidelines.
- Coordinate the Worldwide collection launches onsite and guarantee onsite strategies execution in the different zones.
- Brief the Content team on the assets requirements to support the animation plan.
- Challenge the E-VM and performances of each zone by analyzing the relevant web analytics KPIs to optimize the business while ensuring a high quality standard.
- Coordinate the on-model shooting with the BU and the Communication team and optimize the packshot shootings.
- Improve the technical environment from a Merchandising point of view to improve the user experience for customers & internal users (Merchandising Tool, automatization, new features, customization, A/B testing…) in coordination with Projects Owners and UX teams.
- Coordinate new markets openings in terms of products offer and flows: on-board new team in their merchandising role & accompany & challenge them in their performance management.
E-Merchandising team management :
- Management of 8 people (3 direct reports)
Encourageant la diversité sous toutes ses formes, Christian Dior Couture s'est engagé depuis 2013 dans une démarche en faveur de l'emploi des personnes en situation de handicap.
- Business School or master’s degree.
- 12 years minimum experience in Digital & E-commerce and Merchandising.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Business mindset with strong products sensibility.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office. Proficiency in PIM, DAM, Content Square is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring high-quality execution.
- Interest in the Luxury & Fashion industries.