Poste Being part of LOEWE
gives you the opportunity of learning new things every day and working with people passionate about what they do, in a
fast moving and ambitious company.
We are looking for a Small Leather Goods Merchandiser
to join our Sales Merchandising Team at our Headquarters in Madrid.
The objective of this role is to support the Small Leather Goods & Gifting Merchandising Manager to enhance the growth of the business; providing daily task support to drive the category from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective.Profil Your role will be:
What is important for the role
- Contribute in building and driving the Small Leather Goods Business.
- Analyse the category’s performance, optimizing sales and stock.
- Plan and deploy actions in collaboration with regions (stock rebalancing, incentives, VM…).
- Collect and consolidate market insights, trends and opportunities to be alert on business needs.
- Support the buy, assort and manage the full product lifecycle.
- Build purchase plans based on the brand, category strategy and budget.
- Support on the global seasonal buying: prebuy, contribute in editing, consolidation of region buying and validation documents preparation.
- Propose assortments, meeting business and client needs, monitoring its efficiency.
- Contribute in increasing the sales plan accuracy in collaboration with Sales Planning team.
- Anticipate to risks, challenge regions to achieve global targets.
- Build knowledge of clients and opportunities.
Information additionnelle About us:
- Based in Madrid, being flexible for traveling (Paris as main destination).
- From 3 to 5 years of experience in a Sales Merchandising position (Leather Goods category experience preferred) .
- Experience in fashion brands.
- Very business and client-oriented mindset, with a strong fashion sensibility.
- Analytical skill set is a must.
- Organized yet flexible character, with the ability to adapt to change and work in parallel on different seasons.
- Proactiveness and high response capacity, being able to deal with heavy workloads with efficiency and decisiveness.
- Key high communication skills and great team player.
Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world’s major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE’s creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.
LOEWE has a rich legacy of craftsmanship dating back to its beginnings as a collective workshop and has long valued artisanal techniques in its approach to design and manufacture. These core values are reflected in the brand’s belief in the importance of craft in today’s culture, its modern interpretations of historical artistic achievements and its commitment to supporting contemporary art, craft and culture around the world.
If you think this role is made for you, please send us your CV!