Sheraton Grand Macao, The Londoner Macao, Macau, China, China VIEW ON MAP Schedule
- Follow company and department policies and procedures
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible
- Respond efficiently to guests’ queries and uphold consistent levels of customer satisfaction
- Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns
- Demonstrate self-awareness, recognizing and managing emotions and building positive working relationships
- Foster passion, ownership and personal commitment. Modify behaviour based on feedback to continuously learn and develop
- Demonstrate awareness to accuracy and attention to detail during the reservation process
- Use sales techniques when assisting guests in making reservations, including personalizing calls, obtaining complete guest needs, suggesting alternate dates or directing guests to sister properties on sold out days
- Identify guest reservation needs by asking open-ended questions to obtain all necessary information, including enrollment in Marriott Rewards program
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
When you join the Sheraton family, you become a member of its global community. We’ve been a place to gather and connect since 1937. At Sheraton, associates create a sense of belonging in more than 400 communities around the world. We welcome guests through engaging experiences and thoughtful service. If you’re a team player who is excited to deliver a meaningful guest experiences, we encourage you to explore your next career opportunity with Sheraton.