Munich Marriott Hotel, Berliner Strasse 93, Munich, Bavaria, Germany VIEW ON MAP Schedule
Non-ManagementWelcome to your next big step!
The world of travel fascinates you and when you enter a hotel, you have often wondered what it looks like behind the scenes? With us, you have the opportunity to pursue this fascination and become an absolute hospitality professional during your three-year training in hotel management. You will get to know all areas of the hotel from the ground up, welcome our guests warmly and give everything to make every visit to our hotel an unforgettable experience. Are you looking for an apprenticeship position that will challenge you, where you will quickly take on responsibility and be able to work independently? At the same time, do you want to be an integral and valued part of the team from day one? Then you are exactly right with us.
To strengthen our teams, we offer a full-time apprenticeship in hospitality (m/f/d)
starting August 01, 2023. This is what your day looks like:
During your training with us, no day is like the other. You will get to know all our departments and gradually become a professional for all the tasks of a hotel specialist:
What we wish from you:
- You welcome guests at the reception, are the first point of contact for questions, requests and always have a tip at hand
- If something is not quite right, you take care of it and pass the complaint on to the right place - or get the opportunity to take care of it yourself
- You serve our guests, food and drinks in our bar, restaurant and banquet area
- You prepare meals and support the purchasing department in ordering and organizing goods
- You will check rooms and public areas after cleaning and make sure that everything is up to our standard
- You will get an insight into the event management department
- In the accounting department you control bookings and process invoices
- You independently manage the cash register system
- You work in the early and late shifts in the respective departments
- After training and under the instruction of your trainers, you already manage your own shifts, for example in room service
What would you do with €250?
- You have a charming, authentic and cordial appearance as well as a well-groomed appearance and a good way of expressing yourself
- You have completed your school education
- You have a sound basic knowledge of the German and English language
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in the catering, hotel or service industry in the form of an internship or a part-time job
- You are a team player and appreciate working in a team
- You are a host through and through and creativity and joy in your work are a matter of course for you
Our benefits are designed to help you get the most out of every day. That is why you get to choose an additional individual benefit based on your needs.
From fuel vouchers, a higher travel allowance, additional insurance to extra vacation days, there is plenty to choose from. *And what else we have for you:
Do you feel like embarking on your career journey with Marriott?
- An open and diverse work environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room to contribute your own ideas and initiatives
- Structured induction within the department
- Continuous development opportunities including regular feedback sessions and training sessions
- Positive team spirit with joint events
- "TakeCare" program with many offers around the topic of health and mental wellbeing
- Travel allowance for public transport or discounted parking space
- Vacation and Christmas bonuses, as well as anniversary and birthday gifts
- Free cleaning of work clothes
- Worldwide discounts at all 8000+ Marriott International hotels, as well as 20% discounts at our restaurants, bars and on spa offerings
- Additional discounts when visiting our own restaurants & bars, as well as our Munich Marriott hotels
In our team you have many opportunities to contribute your talent.
Apply now – we look forward to receiving your application!Munich Marriott Hotel
Berliner Str. 93
80805 MunichSabine Lambrecht
Director of Human Resources
+49 89 36002 830 email@example.com
* Individually selectable benefits are calculated on a pro-rata basis, taking into account the date of entry and working hours.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.