Sales & MarketingLocation
Centuries Hotel Autograph Collection Budapest Hungary, Bosnyak ter 5, Budapest, Hungary, Hungary VIEW ON MAP Schedule
ManagementABOUT THE BRAND
Autograph Collection Hotels - driven by a dedication to delivering boutique hospitality, each hotel’s experience is carefully crafted through passion and expert skill, leaving a vivid imprint long after you’ve left. We believe that beauty without heart is meaningless, that’s why each of our hotels is thoughtfully and purposefully designed to embody its story, sparking emotional satisfaction with every detail. No two Autograph Collection hotels are the same, but they all leave their mark with a unique point of distinction and a singular story to tell, become a part of this story exploring your career with The Dorothea Hotel – Autograph Collection Budapest.JOB SUMMARY
The Director of Marketing at The Dorothea Hotel – Autograph Collection Budapest will drive marketing culture and manage all offline and online routes to market, demonstrating intuition and leadership in all aspects of the marketing mix. A key focus will be to maintain and grow the hotels’ local and international reputation within the Transient and other segments; and collaborate with other commercial departments to achieve budgeted revenues. The role will develop a content-led marketing plans and successfully strengthen the market position of Autograph Collection, infusing all brand passion points and key differentiators, and implement market specific strategies in the areas of:
1. Event marketing / programming & client events
2. Brand activation
3. Partnership marketing and Advertising
4. Promotion & activation of the restaurants & bars
5. Supporting Public Relations strategy for the hotel
6. Social Media strategy and plans for the hotel and F&B venues
7. Close cooperation with sales and revenue on driving demand tactics and operations team on guest experience tactics
8. Marriott Bonvoy on property activation
9. Partner with Digital Field Marketing team to plan and launch digital activity plan for the hotel
The Director of Marketing will know the social scene in Budapest, have their finger on the pulse and be at the forefront of marketing & luxury hospitality trends. They will also be responsible for ensuring that the events and partnerships are reflective of the Autograph Collection Brand and Hotel positioning and remain attractive to both local and international audience. CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Attract local scenes and establish global awareness of the hotel and brand from partners, press, Guests and Hotel associates
• Develop a content-led marketing plans and integrate across key channels to communicate hotels’ positioning and brand passions to target audience. This includes photography, video, copywriting, and other forms of storytelling content, ensuring delivery in adherence with brand guidelines and hotel positioning.
• Together with the Public Relations Manager, liaise with Public Relations Agencies to ensure effective communication is maintained in line with marketing strategy.
• Be ahead of the pack in social media activity, initiatives and exposure.
• Continuously look out for PR activities and PR opportunities to gain significant exposure.
• Take responsibility for the delivery of the annual Marketing Planning process for the hotel and follow-up on the required budgetary guidelines.
• Deliver specific hotel marketing projects such as direct marketing, production of sales collateral and advertising campaigns.
• Develop and deliver tactical marketing campaigns across all segments and in line with business needs, including cooperation with Sales, Revenue and Digital team that represent strategic opportunities for the hotel and its venues.
• Drive the positioning / activation of restaurants & bars on the local market. Develop & implement local marketing and communication activities, (including event strategy / programming), aiming to engage with locals and increase capture ratio.
• Ensure full compliance with all Marriott & Autograph Collection Marketing standards & programs.
• Create conceptual strategies through key partnership and brand initiatives (i.e. packages, B F promotion).
• Coordinate the implementation of all brand packages and practices including special events and promotional opportunities
at property level.
• Act as marketing channel for information regarding the property’s specific need periods and coordinate information regarding the property’s seasonality and opportunities.
• Assist with all public relations and promotional activities that support the needs of the hotel. This could include photo shoots, broadcasts, celebrity interviews and other specific events that require personal attention. Also forge local partnerships and review opportunities for local level promotions and sponsorships to gain recognition and beneficial status within the community.
Our Director of Marketing will be an experienced marketer understanding luxury brands, who can lead both online and offline marketing initiatives with an innovative approach, driving revenues across all market segments.
Fluent in English (and preferably Hungarian as well), the successful candidate will be a highly capable individual who can spread the word via their networks, and build core relationships with our local and international clients.
This individual will have a high energy, outgoing, dynamic personality and will be able to deliver on targets as well as having
the vision for introduction of the luxury hospitality brand to the city of Budapest.
Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.