Engineering & FacilitiesLocation
Marriott's Harbour Point and Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove, 4 Shelter Cove Lane, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States VIEW ON MAP Schedule
: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Marriott Ownership Resorts Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.Position will be based at Marriott's Monarch at Sea Pines located at 91 North Sea Pines Dr.,Hilton Head SC 29928. JOB SUMMARY
Do you think critically? Enjoy learning new skills? Value a cooperative, supportive environment? If so, Engineering at Marriott Vacations Worldwide might be the place for you! You will have the opportunity to maintain a home away from home for our Owners and guests, while experiencing our dedication to the well-being of our associates.
As an Engineer I, you will be responding to a wide array of engineering needs and interacting directly with guests. Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, performing preventive maintenance, responding to guest repair requests and maintaining inventory. To ensure we are providing the best services to our guests, as an Engineer I, your duties will entail troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues in a timely and professional manner. *Driver's License Required* CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; and properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests- service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Adhere to quality expectations and standards.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.