“The world is yours with Meliá”
Joining Meliá is to embark on a journey without borders because the possibilities of growing and training here are endless. It is knowing that the world is yours and that you can work in many countries. And all with the feeling that you are part of a big family.
It means knowing that you have started one of the most exciting journeys of your life, a journey in which inspiration will always accompany you. Do you dare to be the owner of your professional career in an inspiring world? 😉🌟Because belonging to the great Meliá family is being VIP
You will enjoy My MeliáRewards
which is the exclusive loyalty programme for our employees with exclusive benefits and advantages.
In addition, enjoy the My MeliáBenefits
programme: with flexible remuneration, exclusive discounts on a variety of products and services, active and healthy lifestyles, and charitable initiatives. Be as proud to belong to Meliá as we are of you 😉 Melia Athens
is a proud member of Melia Hotels International with close proximity to the cosmopolitan shopping area and business district in Athens City Centre. Boasting 136 bedrooms, 3 restaurants, a sky bar, a rooftop pool and a wellness floor complete with gym, sauna, and steam room, Melia Athens is the perfect choice for both stylish business travelers and unique leisure guests.
Τo oversee the smooth running of the Accounts Department on day-to-day basis, ensuring all accounting procedures and Company’s policy are adhered to at all times and to execute daily book keeping and coordinate the close of the month.
What will you have to do
- Be responsible for accounts entries, reconciliations, handling of invoices and other General Accounting related tasks
- Preparation, submission and compliance of monthly, quarterly, and annual tax declarations (VAT, Income tax, E3, Intrastat, Vies, MYF, withholding Taxes etc.)
- Actively participates in monthly and year end closing
- Bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements in Greek GAAP
- Coordination of and support with statutory and tax audit process
- Prepares and delivers monthly and daily financial reports
- Support in preparation of budget,P&L, forecast and cash flow
What are we looking for
At Meliá we are all VIP
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Proven previous working experience at least 2 years in the accounting department of a hotel
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills, MS-Office
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems (SOFTONE,EPSILON,OPERA, MICROS)
- Monitoring and being alert on changes in tax legislation
- Fluent in English and Greek
Great professionals who make everyday life easier and exceptional. From the junior to the most senior, all of them have unique and important qualities that make working at Meliá an opportunity for constant growth and a passport to create your future wherever you want.
Our warmth, proximity and passion for what we do make working at Meliá an unforgettable experience, full of emotional moments and always with the feeling that you belong to a big family where we have people like you, VIP
People. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, religion, age, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a global company.
If you want to be “Very Inspiring People
“, follow us on: INSTAGRAM – TWITTER – LINKEDIN – INDEED – GLASSDOOR