Sobre el trabajo
“Whatever story you choose, you are the star”
At Meliá Hotels International, you have the power to create your future. For us, the most important thing is your talent: We share the passion that makes you put your heart into everything you do, day after day. We are by your side to help you go beyond your limits, to celebrate every victory with you. Because together, we are the stars of our own stories.
MISSION: Collaborates in the organisation and supervision of their staff’s activities to guarantee the quality of the service offered to the customer in the hotel restaurants and bars in order to contribute to the achievement of their food and beverage ratios and economic and quality objectives, work environment and hotel operations.
- Participate in ad hoc meetings to learn about the property’s global situation
- Participate in OS follow-up meetings to ensure the development of events in a timely manner
- Ensure consistency in service and quality in procedures.
- Ensure the knowledge of all the teams in charge of the procedures in the different outlets
- Ensure the presentation and service format of the offer following the implementation standards.
- Plan the work, distributing the tasks and shifts among the staff to provide quality customer service.
- Responsible for the equipment and machinery of the bar; if required, reports breakdowns to the technical services department.
- It is responsible for billing, performs cash audits, ensures the correct handling of cash and credit management.
- They are up-to-date regarding the offer of products in the market and the preparation of cocktails. Ensures that the preparation of beverages is done according to the recipe to preserve the uniformity in grammage, image and flavours.
- Be knowledgeable of the Brand philosophy, ensuring optimal implementation of the standards, operations and identity manuals that apply to their department.
- Ensure the customer's experience and personalise their stay, anticipating their needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Manage customer incidents, communicating the actions taken to the hotel’s Guest Experience Department.
- Be knowledgeable of the hotel's services and facilities as well as the entertainment programme, experiences and events, ensuring that the team has all the information to be able to promote them to guests.