Joining Meliá is to embark on a journey without borders because the possibilities of growing and training here are endless. It is knowing that the world is yours and that you can work in many countries. And all with the feeling that you are part of a big family.
It means knowing that you have started one of the most exciting journeys of your life, a journey in which inspiration will always accompany you. Do you dare to be the owner of your professional career in an inspiring world?
Melià Hotels international is looking for a Front Office Agent to join our Front Office Department. We are looking for a passionate candidate who has good interpersonal and organizational skills and believes to have the propensity for relationships with customers.
Job Mission: To manage properly all the activities related to Front Office Department
- Check-in and check-out hotel guests in a timely and professional manner.
- Process all payments according to established procedures.
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt, and professional manner
- Register guests, issue room keys and provide information on hotel services and room location
- Up-sell rooms when possible, to maximize hotel revenue
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints
- Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Because belonging to the great Meliá family is being VIP
You will enjoy My MeliáRewards which is the exclusive loyalty programme for our employees with exclusive benefits and advantages.
In addition, enjoy the My MeliáBenefits programme: with flexible remuneration, exclusive discounts on a variety of products and services, active and healthy lifestyles, and charitable initiatives. Be as proud to belong to Meliá as we are of you.
At Meliá we are all VIP
Great professionals who make everyday life easier and exceptional. From the junior to the most senior, all of them have unique and important qualities that make working at Meliá an opportunity for constant growth and a passport to create your future wherever you want.
Our warmth, proximity and passion for what we do make working at Meliá an unforgettable experience, full of emotional moments and always with the feeling that you belong to a big family where we have people like you, VIP people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, religion, age, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a global company.
• knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• excellent knowledge of English and a second language is a plus (ideally spanish);
• previous experience in the same role inside a Hotel of the same level;
• available to work shifts;
• Knowledge of Micros OPERA.
Ai sensi dell’art. 13 del Regolamento UE 2016/679, Vi informiamo che i Vs. dati personali forniti volontariamente mediante il Vs. curriculum vitae, saranno trattati da Sol Meliá Italia S.r.l., titolare del trattamento, con modalità manuali ed elettroniche al solo fine di valutare una Vs. possibile candidatura all’interno dell’Hotel Meliá Milano nel rispetto dei principi di sicurezza e riservatezza sanciti dallo stesso Regolamento. La base giuridica del trattamento si fonda sull’articolo 111 bis del D. Lgs. 196/2003 e sull’articolo 6 del Reg. UE 2016/679 par. 1 lett. b) e non richiede il consenso dell’interessato.
I dati del curriculum potranno essere comunicati alla società controllante Meliá Hotels International SA e agli hotel del Brand Meliá presenti in Italia. Il tempo di conservazione degli stessi è di 24 mesi e non si effettuano attività di profilazione.
Rimane Vs. libera prerogativa esercitare i diritti di cui agli articoli 15 e ss del Reg. UE 2016/679 contattando l’ufficio risorse umane all’indirizzo email email@example.com o direttamente il Data Protection Officer all’indirizzo email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Idiomas requeridos: Italiano e Inglés. Español es un plus
The Meliá Milano is renowned for offering the highest degree of exclusivity. Every corner of the hotel is carefully designed for you to enjoy an unforgettable experience.