Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Marketing Specialist – Europe.
Based in London, you will report to the Marketing Manager – Europe, and lead a team of Marketing Officers across Europe in designing, planning, developing and implementing B2C and B2B marketing strategies that contribute to Europe’s overall targets.
· Steering and guiding the local marketing teams in the planning and delivery of B2C and B2B marketing initiatives, identifying new opportunities and innovations that will drive and achieve the revenue budgets and department objectives (revenue, brand, acquisition)
· Leverage sponsorship & Event opportunities, working closely with Head Office and local in-market teams to maximise their value supporting brand, revenue and acquisition KPIs on the ground.
· Manage pan regional projects when necessary, such as product or destination launches, global and local sponsorships and special events.
· Work with local and regional stakeholders contributing to strategy planning, and championing requirements of the local in-market teams.
· Responsible for the effective utilization of resources and marketing management processes ensuring full support is delivered to the wider team in a timely manner.
· Responsible for ensuring compliance to marketing and commercial strategy across the region and ensuring that marketing activities are performed to plan and budget.
· Review the direction, design, production and distribution of company toolkits and assets developed for the Region to ensure suitable and utilisation.
· Support with the selection, introduction and ongoing management of all relevant partners/suppliers, including media buying, creative, PR, events, experiential.
· Monitor brand perceptions, competitors and market trends across the region and translating these insights into working marketing strategies.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
Qualifications - External
· Ideally Bachelors degree in a relevant field combined with at least 5 years direct marketing & sales experience.
· Good understanding of overall marketing fundamentals including brand awareness
· Fluency in English is essential
You must have the current legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered.