Descripción de empleo
Our strength lies not in our similarities but in revealing the exceptional diversity of our cultures and colleagues. We leverage the advantage of being a global company with an international workforce. We employ the best experts who we trust to make informed decisions, who dare to implement their ideas and who take ownership of their actions. No matter where you are from, what you believe in, what age you are, who you love, or if you are disabled: In the end, together we always make it happen!
At IWC North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
CLIENT ADVISOR - IWC SOUTH COAST PLAZA
The IWC Client Advisor is responsible for delivering stellar client experience and for achieving his/her personal sales targets as well as those of the boutique. He/she needs to act as an ambassador of IWC at all times with client satisfaction being his/her utmost goal.
- Hosting clients and other stakeholders with the ability to provide personalized customer experience
- Acknowledge selling of watches, accessories and services as main task and exceeds turnover targets set by the Boutique Manager
- Identify and/or create sales opportunities inside and outside boutique environment to activate network to recruit prospects and clients
- Find ever new and creative means to exceed client’s expectations
- Establish strong personal relationships with clients from different backgrounds.
- Support these relationships through constant focus and attention on CRM. Develop and maintain client database and manage clienteling activities on a day to day basis.
- Handle customer service requests and respective processes.
- Know IWC’s history, products and partnerships as well as the watch and luxury industries.
- Deliver outstanding client service and treatment to make a clear difference vs. competition.
- Act as a brand ambassador in and out of the boutique.
- Organize and execute all operational tasks in detail and with care.
- Maintain the boutique according to global IWC visual merchandising standards.
- Be part of a boutique team and support the overall organization of the boutique with a strong team approach.
- Take on a championship role (Visual Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service, CRM etc) to participate to the boutique administration and elevate the BTQ KPI.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales or hospitality
- Applicants with background in Sales or Hospitality preferred
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable with Video chat softwares
- Strong Team player mindset
- Excellent communicator with ability to develop strong networks
- Curious and resourceful. Able to work independently on creating sales leads.
- Result-oriented and driven
- Strong selling skills
- Accountable and reliable
- Able to handle large diversity of tasks in a timely manner, very organized and disciplined
- High emotional intelligence and general education
- Perfect understanding of client satisfaction and luxury experience and strong sense for etiquette and human behavior
- Able to adapt approach individually to respective client
- Open and outgoing personality
- Demonstrate eagerness and enthusiasm to learn and grow
- Creative, curious and versatile with good interpersonal competences and empathetic
- Has perfect manners and can maintain a conversation elegantly
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?