Descripción de empleo
La storia di Cartier si fonda sull’ audacia e la passione. Per più di 170 anni abbiamo portato avanti uno spirito pionieristico e coraggioso che continua ad ispirare i nostri team in tutti i Métiers, dalle boutique agli atelier, passando per le nostre sedi. I nostri 7.500 colleghi di 90 nazionalità diverse sono uniti dallo stesso spirito di indipendenza, e impegno per l’eccellenza, e dalla costante ricerca di nuovi modi per arricchire la tradizione della Maison ridefinendo i confini della creatività.
Within the Commercial Partneship Department, he/she will support the team to accomplish his mission of accelerating the retailisation process among the retailers of the Maison in the South-East European region. Under the responsibility of the Commercial Partenship Director, he/she will be engaged in the following activities:
- Collect and analyse market data, competition and product trends, to provide all relevant information to measure performance and impact of different activities in the short and long term.
- Create and update dashboards and reports to be used on a monthly base, in order to create a framework where easily find ready-to-use data for analysis with different level of deep dive: country and channel overview, ROI of activities implemented.
- Support the Trade Marketing Manager in implementing the initiatives to increase the image, the knowledge, and the level of services of the Brand in the distribution network.
- Review and update brochures, product presentations and other materials addressed for our commercial partners.
- Help the team delivering ad-hoc presentations.
- Perform specific tasks as requested by the team to aid the fulfilment of the functions of the department.
Qualification / Education:
- Graduated in Economics or Business Administration; a Master in Marketing will be considered a strong plus.
- A previous internship experience of almost 6 months in a multinational company as skills:
- Excellent in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Fluency in English
- Precision and attention to details
- Proactivity and curiosity
- Willing to go the extra mile and to work in a team
- Passion for Luxury and Watches (nice to have)
Otros empleos sugeridos
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.